• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Low propane

Yotanut

I know at work we have warning lights on the forklifts that let u know when you are close to running out of propane. Anyone out there installed something like that on there crawler. Never had much luck reading the gauge on my tanks and have a fear of running out hanging on the side of a mountain

I ran out the other day attempting Chainsaw at Chocco, luckily I was in the middle of backing off the obstacle when it happened. Not fun.

I usually carry (2) with me and just go until one runs out, then swap them over :(.

Re: Low propane

I don't believe I have seen these low propane lights. Anyone have a link to one? I carry two tanks as well but I hate getting on a big obstacle and then having no propane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one on my Rv is a dual tank setup with a automatic switchover when it runs out or gets low. Wonder how that would work?

Disclaimer: Only had Rv for a year and haven't run out a tank yet but according to the paperwork this is what it's suppose to do

kmcminn said:
Did you run out on whiskey still?

I don't remember if I did when we rode at Hale or not bud. Very good chance I did.

I ran out on the waterfall with Jackson riding shotgun right after the first ton swap.

I lost half of my 2nd bracket at AOP one night so I have only been able to carry one :/.

Attachments

• Low Fuel Light kit 001.jpg
    Low Fuel Light kit 001.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 207
On my new build, i hook both tanks up and turn them on. I have electric solenoids operated by a switch on the console. As soon as it starts to sputter i can hit the switch and run the other tall instantly.