• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lsx 454 1 Atlas 0

Used to be kinda cool the beatins he'd give his buggy. Now I wonder what's the point? The novelty has worn off for me. Love his buggies, hate the epic fail every time!

Sparkyinky said:
Used to be kinda cool the beatins he'd give his buggy. Now I wonder what's the point? The novelty has worn off for me. Love his buggies, hate the epic fail every time!
part of it. jus have to upgrade

bigsilly said:
Yeah, so whats the upgrade from an Atlas ???
monster truck box...

Tim, what ratio atlas? and do you have two or three for swapping in while you get the other ones fixed?

I think they have a stronger Atlas available now.....keep dumping that $ son. The economy needs guys like you.

I liked it.

The-Boss said:
:dblthumb: I think mission never lift will definitely need an SCS before its over.

YES THIS :dblthumb:

Sparkyinky said:

YOU NEVER HEARDA NO "RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT" PROGRAM :flipoff1:

Sparkyinky said:

Is he on here tellin u how to drive yers and what u should do with it? ;D

Anybody know what tc does for a living? just curious, and trying to plan for the future lol :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Dammit boy! Who gets to pull you out to the trailer all the time??? I'd like to see that tow bill! :drinkers:

he drove it back to the trailer still had high side