• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ltb

whatthe?

I'm thinking of buying some 40" LTB's. I like Iroc or Pitbulls better but both cost several hundred dollars more for all four. Anybody have experience with LTB's? Snow wheeling is my main goal. I think Irocs and Pitbulls are better in snow but several hundred dollars more?

they work great!
I have seen them in snow...both the 40's and the 47's

I can't say for the 40", but I have been super impressed at the overall performance of my 35" LTB's...

I can't say for the 40", but I have been super impressed at the overall performance of my 35" LTB's...

I was calling interco once a week for updates for the longest time, but I stopped in the begining of december and at that point they were trying to find someone overseas (because that's where the molds were at that time and may still be (along with the big IROK molds I think. I wasn't looking for IROK's, so I don't know what's up with them)) to make the 200 series LTB's, but they said they would come back stateside if they couldn't find anyone reliable to male them. They kept saying the begining of the year for 200 series LTB's and right about the same time for the other big tires that are stateside by STA (swampers & boggers). We'll see!

I haven't run mine in deep snow yet, but they work well everywhere else I've used them. They definitely move some real estate when its soft :beer:

if snows your only concern than get iroks, but at 40" anything will work decent, and LTBs you will like in the dirt and mud better...
jmo

My 35" LTB's amazed me yet again Yesterday!!!! I say for the money, your not gonna go wrong with them 40's....:;

if snows your only concern than get iroks, but at 40" anything will work decent, and LTBs you will like in the dirt and mud better...
jmo

I have 39.5 boggers on now, boggers are my least favorite tire, as they just dig, especially in snow. Don't need them in Eastern Wa. Iroks would be my first choice but they're about 150 more per tire than LTB's. I'm wondering if they're THAT much better. I've seen lot's of Iroks in the snow but never LTB's. Thanks for the input.

I had these tires on a previous truck, all around good tire but certainly not as good as the Irok in the snow, lasted a lot longer though.

I run the 47" LTB's and they are a great tire..... In the snow they did way better them my TSL's ever did.......In the mud they just grab and go and on the rocks they hook up real nice..... I love my tires... :redneck:

47" tires, I hope they go well. I've seen the 49" Iroks in deep snow and they worked well too. We called them clown shoes. My friend who's building a Patrol on Rockwells is getting the 47".

He's making good progress on it, getting a lot of the sheetmetal work done. I don't think I'm going to finish the s-10. I have a EFI 350 toyota on tons. I'm probably going to sell the whole 350/400/203/205/HP 60/14 bolt set up. I'm back to more wheeling than building. Nice change.

47" tires, I hope they go well. I've seen the 49" Iroks in deep snow and they worked well too. We called them clown shoes. My friend who's building a Patrol on Rockwells is getting the 47".

They go real well, almost too good as there is not much I can not go thru.... I have yet to be stuck and gone thru some deep stuff........

My rig on 47" LTB's

10yhzkn.jpg

47" ltb's vs 49" iroks

2dbmrh3.jpg