• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

M&M Offroad 2.5 Ton FJ Buggy Rebuild

mpistolpj

After Andy and Jake took a 3.5 times roll off Cream Puff We started cutting and rebuilding.. I will keep the pics coming with the upgrades. lots of .188 going back into this thing.
index.php

M&M Land Cruiser buggy rolls hard on Cream Puff

index.php

index.php

index.php

Stop it PJ, you're making Andy moist. Lol

It looks great. Between the extra tube at the A and B pillars, and going to all .188 it should hold up much better to a hard roof landing if it ever happens again.

I wish I had seen the roll in person, but I was glad I got to the bottom of the hill just seconds after they rolled so I could help out. None of the other spectators even bothered to ask if we needed help. :flipgotcha:

I rolled off that damn hill and it was a ride! Off the slab a couple times then off the right side before the corner and into the trees. What a ride. I'll never forget my glasses coming off my hat and suspending in mid air in front of my face for what seemed like an eternity during the ride down.

Hadley almost rolled dirty girl on it Friday but some how bounced it into a 180 right at the top ledge of the slab and drove back down.

Ouch, I tumbled down from the top one time with Nazir's brother in the silver bullet and hit a tree. Nice job PJ

SomewhiteGuy said:
Hadley almost rolled dirty girl on it Friday but some how bounced it into a 180 right at the top ledge of the slab and drove back down.

I'd love to see some video. I watched u build this one from the start. Some trail footage would be great.

crawlin85cj said:
I rolled off that damn hill and it was a ride! Off the slab a couple times then off the right side before the corner and into the trees. What a ride. I'll never forget my glasses coming off my hat and suspending in mid air in front of my face for what seemed like an eternity during the ride down.
I was going through the trees when you started to roll and was not able to get the roll I almost cried for you man that buggy is drool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZwVp-DPiKc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g9HGwCX3f0