• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mahan finishing off Ford Focus

There was no point , just some fun around the shop , motor was already bad and the car is not worth fixin, so i put the blame on R.KEY for a good laugh at the shop.. ;D ;D molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

whiskeymakin said:
what was the point of that :dunno:

Same reason we watch Rock rigs fly molaugh just good o'l fun entertaiment! :****:
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Thanks for the laugh Mahan! Now get to work cutting it up and scrapping it! :flipoff1:

CSCFab said:
All cars are put through a rigorous test before they go on the lot or sale.

Could you imagine what the cars on the lot have been through? :driving: loller.gif booyang skully

You know you have to be getting the best if you buy from Randall! molaugh

AW HELL,,,,, some of yall ain,t never took a crashed / junky car and zip tied the throttle WFO and placed bets on the run time before EXPLODIN engine before :dunno:

GOOD STUFF YALL,,,,,,,and yes sometimes there is FIRE INVOLVED :dblthumb:

Mahan and bunch of us use to go around looking for Yugos. Get them for about $50, find a dirt road and have to best time in the world. Best $50 I have EVER had! :****: Mahan bought one for $25 one time that was totollay burnt n the inside. He had to sit on a 5 gallon bucket to drive it. The streeing whell wasn't nothing but a melted metal ring and all the wires were burnt in the dash. He drove the dam thing around for a week before we finnally killed it!

I bought a samurai one time for $100.00 that was MECHANICALLY PERFECT,,,,just a few dents was all and no top.

MY GOD....... if we would have only had somebody filming us in it for those two weeks :****:

zukiscott said:
AW HELL,,,,, some of yall ain,t never took a crashed / junky car and zip tied the throttle WFO and placed bets on the run time before EXPLODIN engine before :dunno:

GOOD STUFF YALL,,,,,,,and yes sometimes there is FIRE INVOLVED :dblthumb:

yea ive done stuff like that, i just thought it was a decent car by the looks, i was thinking along the lines of giving it to someone that might need a ride instead of blowing it up for laughs

whiskeymakin said:
yea ive done stuff like that, i just thought it was a decent car by the looks, i was thinking along the lines of giving it to someone that might need a ride instead of blowing it up for laughs

The car was TRASHED! I mean these people knew it was going to be repo'ed and never toke care of it. It wasn't worth putting a motor in and they (the people who were paying for it) had already just about killed the engine anyways. It was knocking when they went to pick it up. Sorry we didn't full explain the situation to begin with. I see your point that it wasn't that funny and thought that the car could have been fixed, but if you knew before hand the deal behind it I think you would have thought it was funny.