• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Malibu and Pineapple Soda... how I know Im gay.

P

If its free, its P
Wife introduced me to this "cocktail" a few weeks ago while we were out with friends . I thought it was pretty tastey. Well she brought home some Pineapple soda and sent me for Malibu last night and I gotta say. I rather enjoyed sippin this stuff last night ;D

What kinda gay cocktail do you guys like ? :fish:

Put you some banana rum in some homemade vanilla ice cream for a delicious treat.

P, you are killing me with this cock in your tail stuff. Any self-respecting man knows it is only ok to drink those types of drinks when you are in the Caribbean, and if you do you tell no one. At least you admitted you are gay, and have confronted your gayness. That is the first step to correcting this disease that is over taking Walker County.

cbchambles said:
P, you are killing me with this cock in your tail stuff. Any self-respecting man knows it is only ok to drink those types of drinks when you are in the Caribbean, and if you do you tell no one. At least you admitted you are gay, and have confronted your gayness. That is the first step to correcting this disease that is over taking Walker County.

Dood, you carry a Louis Vitton wallet, dont tell me about gay :flipoff1:

P said:
Dood, you carry a Louis Vitton wallet, dont tell me about gay :flipoff1:
****in' BURN!!! I don't even know what that is, but know black people like it. So therefore, I don't like it.

There is a difference between being gay and keeping your game tight. At least when I am out people can't see my Gay wallet. If you are out drinking the gayness every one can see it.

You know how I know you are gay....you drink malabu and pineapple....and your **** tasts like $hit.

I pee'd a little too when i read it, but I think that is due to my inlarged prostate.

:spin:

cbchambles said:
I pee'd a little too when i read it, but I think that is due to my inlarged prostate.

:spin:

I hear that is a common side effect from gettin ass pounded on a regular basis... fag :flipoff1:

To much gayness is being admitted by too many people. If not carefull word is going to get out in the whole state and not just in Walker County.

i do the bamma rum and orange,banna,pinneapple juice but my favorite is some GA shine and cherry limeaide