• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marlin Crawler

GrahamCracker

Have you guys had good luck with them? Customer service wise, I know they have a great reputation as far as quality goes.

Nick

Moved---not a tech question persay...more of an inquiry about a 4x4 company and their service...

I have had good experiences with them. I always call with my order, it also helps that I know Marlin. I have heard of friends having some trouble getting their order in a timely fashion and others who have never had a problem.

Maybe that is the issue.

I placed an order early last week for axle seals, and it's all I need before putting my axles back together. Figured they'd be here by now.

My order shows on the website as completed as of 3/4.

Yep, about a year ago I ordered a bunch of misc stuff from them but all I really needed was the knuckle rebuild kit because I was going to install some new Long's. I placed the order early enough to get the parts in time for the next weekend. They called me like 5 days after I placed the order and said the knuckle kit was back ordered so I was f-ed. Odie was out of town too! I went up to Bobbies to p/u my birfs all pissed because I couldn't install them. Tina grabbed a kit out of the house, sold it to me and saved my ass!
I buy local as ofen as possible now!

I have a set of Marlin tube seals you can come get tonight if you want.

Going to be around tomorrow? I'll give you mine once they show up. Awesome!!

I'd just like to get it all put together before the hanger and tubes get welded in, so I can pop the axle and springs in and forget the truck was ever IFS.

So I originally posted the question, being that I had heard previously on another board that the customer service sucked.

From the consensus on NWW: Call Marlin, the web order option is garbage. The phone orders work just fine and you get your parts on time.

Thanks again guys

i'm with all the guy here, good quality parts but if you want your stuff to actually get to you make sure to call the order in, and make sure they send it Fed Ex or the postal service will lose it or UPS will damage it.

My opinion with anything. If I can talk to a human being.....your 100x better off that direction. Sometimes I think peeps are scared to actually have interaction with another person.

But you can't go wrong with Marlin parts:awesomework:

My opinion with anything. If I can talk to a human being.....your 100x better off that direction. Sometimes I think peeps are scared to actually have interaction with another person.

But you can't go wrong with Marlin parts:awesomework:

No fear here. I've been on the opposite end of the spectrum. I was an Aerospace materials sales guy. When people want materials, they want them yesterday. If I would have known it took a phone call I would have done it. Not that I have a whole lot else going on...

Just call and they will get you all squared away.

The problem I ran into is alot of the stuff they sell ends on on back order, and they dont always know when they are going to get the part in again.