• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marlin Crawler

Ya good luck getting them on the phone. Been trying all morning. Just placed a order online. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ya good luck getting them on the phone. Been trying all morning. Just placed a order online. I'll let you know how it goes.

I tried too. With no success. Order didn't arrive this afternoon either.

At least I know I'm not alone in my inability to talk to anyone over at MC

Got the same tie rod end 4 times before they sent me the right one. They wanted me to send the wrong ones back with me paying shipping. :flipoff: I said ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! YOU ALREADY F-UPED MY WEEKEND. :scratchhead::mad:

Last edited:
Marlin sucks... A few years ago they screwed me royally on Toy Box. I called them up and ordered a Toy Box for the Cruiser, I kept calling trying to find the status and for over 5 weeks they lied saying that it was next up or that they were waiting for parts, or it would ship in a few days, then I finally got told that "there is no record of my order", even though people were confirming my info for the 5 weeks while they were lying to me. :rolleyes: I said I wanted it ASAP since I had been waiting so long, they told me that they would get to it when they get to it and I would be at the bottom of the list, I told them where they could stick their Toy Box and canceled my order. That was my first and last experience with that joke of a company.

Ok After reading this thread im worried about ordering my knuckle rebuild kit from them. Sorry to jack the thread but were should I order it from? I want to get one so I can replace everyhting when I put my longs in.

If you havn't got your longs yet just have Odie drop a kit off at Bobbies.:awesomework:

I just picked up a set today so im trying to decied who i should get the knuckle rebuild from. Marlin says there out of stock right now but im gonna try calling them on monday unless someone suggests another place to get it from.

Order showed up today. Paperwork shows order was filled on 3/3. Shipped on 3/9. Still no response to any of my calls or emails.

At least I got my seals though.

Rebuild parts from Toyota.

Marlin has their ups and downs. THey are a little behind in some things, but from what I have seen the product quality and the buissness is why we as consumers will keep going back to them.

I've never had anything but great luck with Marlin and the parts are top notch. Of course the last thing bigger than shifter parts or axle seals I orderd from them was a few years ago now. My current budget isn't going to allow me to order big stuff from Marlin though, so my drivetrain **** is probably going to be Trail-Gear for this build.