• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marlin Round up pic

Man!..Those trails look amazing. But how do you explain that UGLY ass rig!:eeek:(not the blue yota) That looks good. The "tube thingy" I'm sure it works well but jeeze! :haha: There's no excuse for that kind of ugly

Last edited:
Man!..Those trails look amazing. But how do you explain that UGLY ass rig!:eeek:(not the blue yota) That looks good. The "tube thingy" I'm sure it works well but jeeze! :haha: There's no excuse for that kind of ugly

He had just finished it. Watched it walk sideways through the box. It was a BIG biatch.

I really liked the Blue EB it was one of my favorites (Besides the yellow Hendrix that was in attendance). Think it was one of the Ultimate Adventure rigs.

Last edited:
We went as well, met up with some locals from reno.... one runner mid 90's with a cummins and one tons :awesomework:..

It was a great trip...

Last edited:
Is it just my imagination Brent? Or is there some extra body damage on the Runner I haven't seen...???:cool: Great pics. I wanna see more!

I have to go there! I'm drooling on my keyboard.

Make it a 3 or 4 day run on the trail, we only ran from the reno side to a little past the springs, too much traffic to keep going.

Get ready were goin to MOAB next year you gotta go with:awesomework::fawkdancesmiley:

We went as well, met up with some locals from reno.... one runner mid 90's with a cummins and one tons :awesomework:..

It was a great trip...

I heard that Cummins!:cool: Kept hearing of "Seattle people" too bad we didn't run into any of you. I think i was chatting with you on Marlin's board? We ran from Loon Lake to The Spring and back. 12 hours in and 6 out. Think my favorite was going up Big Sluice (if thats the uphill trail shortly out of Rubicon Springs headed towards Loon):cheer:

I heard that Cummins!:cool: Kept hearing of "Seattle people" too bad we didn't run into any of you. I think i was chatting with you on Marlin's board? We ran from Loon Lake to The Spring and back. 12 hours in and 6 out. Think my favorite was going up Big Sluice (if thats the uphill trail shortly out of Rubicon Springs headed towards Loon):cheer:
We are goin back when it's not so busy, broke camp and on the trail sunday morning 6:30 am and still had 1.5 hour wait at the bottom of Cadillac hill.
We camped at the wall just east of the springs.
The guy with the cummins broke the bellhousing and had it ratchet strapped to get out on sunday.
I got the award for furthest travel... when I sat down the guy with the white fj from Alberta showed up.... so I gave him the award and brought him up to the stage:awesomework: