• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

276e2d8c3194c2aaa861b87eed9b2378.jpg
93512961233a5b9088552ce9e3e28464.jpg

Re:

It's getting some winter upgrades it's back at Marsfab getting new panels and sliders and a few other small things also getting a ecgs hp front diff with grizzly locker and 4.88 and a spool and 4.88 to match in the rear the lunch box lockers did not like the stickies also getting some heated seats when it gets home

Re:

Josh still has it. We've got the suspension pretty dialed in now, added a sway bar, added some anti-squat and anti-dive. He's bringing it back in the next couple weeks to add air bumps and some other miscellaneous.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Took the buggy up to rausch creek had a blast she did great as always did flop it in v notch and blew the diff out if the front axle on 5 hills but i was being pretty ruff on her 3rd gear boost lunches might have been a bit much lol
b8d41314a5640db4d2dab2bb7fdda57b.jpg
b45533c97506860ab92ef100d23bae4b.jpg

clemsonjeep said:
What let go in the front diff? What kind of locker are you running in it? ECGS set it up for you?

Looks like the housing let go OF the diff.

Something's gotta give when the internals hold up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

I dont have the diff out yet but it all still works as it should i dont think anything broke yes ecgs biult the diff it has a grizzly full case locker and they dared me to to break it lol im doing my best but it is dam tuff

Re: Re: Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

ToyotaTom said:
Time for that diff stud eliminator kit!
Yep i had 1/4 plate rings cut for the inside of the diff and im going to weld 3/8 grade 8 bolts to it and drill everything out to fit talk about polishing a turd lol but i like my cheap yota stuff

Re: Re: Re: Marsfab light weight Toyota buggy

karatejosh said:
Yep i had 1/4 plate rings cut for the inside of the diff and im going to weld 3/8 grade 8 bolts to it and drill everything out to fit talk about polishing a turd lol but i like my cheap yota stuff

Maybe compared to built fab9 stuff, but I wouldn't say yotas are cheap with as much polish as you have to use to make them live.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re:

Well there narrow and i pretty much have them biult to the max and have about 2500 in both. The diffs have 4 more years on warranty and axles are all lifetime lol so i have
74bed245098829379ea999799c423d83.jpg
77233d02da8a35a4d1dbad4af8b089c1.jpg
to get my use out of paying for them i dont think a 9 inch is worth the upgrade i will have more thrn 2500 in just the diffs and i think 60s are to heavy but chase has already offered me a wicked deal on a custom set but this buggy works beacuse its light i dont want to take that away from it

Re: Re:

karatejosh said:
Well there narrow and i pretty much have them biult to the max and have about 2500 in both. The diffs have 4 more years on warranty and axles are all lifetime lol so i have
74bed245098829379ea999799c423d83.jpg
77233d02da8a35a4d1dbad4af8b089c1.jpg
to get my use out of paying for them i dont think a 9 inch is worth the upgrade i will have more thrn 2500 in just the diffs and i think 60s are to heavy but chase has already offered me a wicked deal on a custom set but this buggy works beacuse its light i dont want to take that away from it

I agree and think they have their place. I would stay yotas. Adding the weight of tons is just the start of the snowball.

Just saying that they aren't cheap either once you get them to take abuse.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A lightweight yota buggy only makes one person happy...the driver. Everyone else is too busy picking their jaws up off the ground.

I haven't looked back through the thread lately...are you going to Harlan Oct. 5-8?