• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mary Jane

patooyee said:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/exaggeration

• Could these actions be interpreted in any other way?
  • Are there witnesses to back my side up?
  • Could the perp be interpreted as retreating?
  • Have I done my due diligence to try to retreat?
  • Was the perp showing the ability to endanger my life or just hurt me?
  • etc.

This is all **** the courts debate for each case now. I think, if illicit drugs are legal and addicts are allowed to roam our streets freely, the test should just be one point:

• Was perp acting like a crazy ****er who had the potential to hurt someone and was high on mind altering substances?
  • no etc.

All of these mind altering drugs are here and abused now. If not the exact ones, very close to it. Lets go down the list of things that will fry your brain. Meth, Klonopin, Xanax, Percocet, Valium, Quaaludes if you were so lucky to still find them, Hydrocodone, Lortabs, etc. The drug use and abuse will not become any more prevalent than it already is. The difference is the strains will be pure, the location to pick it up and use it will be mapped out and the fight will have tax dollars generated by its sells to combat it. Check some of the countries that have opened up the drugs to all and see that it didn't make the world stop. People know where to go and know where not to. I have some European buddies that have taken their kids (in the daytime of course) down some of the bad sides of town to show them junkies, dead with needles still in their arms.

Currently, we are chasing our tails with the drug crisis and there is no return on investment. Fund it with the people that are the problem and know where they are. Otherwise, you are chasing a needle in a haystack trying to find the drugs to begin with, then there is no budget to actually fight it when you find it.

That is a pipe dream though. MJ probably won't be legalized in Alabama for another 25 years. Real drugs will never be legalized in my lifetime unless there is an overthrow of the government and some 70's rock bands become the central driving force of our government.

lowbudgetjunk said:
All of these mind altering drugs are here and abused now. If not the exact ones, very close to it. Lets go down the list of things that will fry your brain. Meth, Klonopin, Xanax, Percocet, Valium, Quaaludes if you were so lucky to still find them, Hydrocodone, Lortabs, etc. The drug use and abuse will not become any more prevalent than it already is. The difference is the strains will be pure, the location to pick it up and use it will be mapped out and the fight will have tax dollars generated by its sells to combat it. Check some of the countries that have opened up the drugs to all and see that it didn't make the world stop. People know where to go and know where not to. I have some European buddies that have taken their kids (in the daytime of course) down some of the bad sides of town to show them junkies, dead with needles still in their arms.

Currently, we are chasing our tails with the drug crisis and there is no return on investment. Fund it with the people that are the problem and know where they are. Otherwise, you are chasing a needle in a haystack trying to find the drugs to begin with, then there is no budget to actually fight it when you find it.

That is a pipe dream though. MJ probably won't be legalized in Alabama for another 25 years. Real drugs will never be legalized in my lifetime unless there is an overthrow of the government and some 70's rock bands become the central driving force of our government.

I had a big response for you but I think I am just going to stop while I'm only a little behind. I have solutions for everything you mentioned but I'm guessing no one here will like them. And like you said, they are all just pipe dreams.

patooyee said:
I had a big response for you but I think I am just going to stop while I'm only a little behind. I have solutions for everything you mentioned but I'm guessing no one here will like them. And like you said, they are all just pipe dreams.

Nah, let's hear it. I'm on the fence about it. I believe it's not the .gov's place to tell us what not to do, we can self-police. But at the same time, I don't want any legal issues to bite me in the ass when a pilled out whore runs her car into my kid and I permantly turn her lights out.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Nah, let's hear it. I'm on the fence about it. I believe it's not the .gov's place to tell us what not to do, we can self-police. But at the same time, I don't want any legal issues to bite me in the ass when a pilled out whore runs her car into my kid and I permantly turn her lights out.

An after the fact killing is never going to be justified. Hell, we are barely hanging on to state sanctioned ones. The death penalty is slowly fading into oblivion.

Re:

You won't hurt my feelings JJ. Good thing about civilized disagreements. Makes me look in a different direction or from a different position. Bring it and I'll enjoy the read.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Mary Jane

creepycrawly said:
An after the fact killing is never going to be justified. Hell, we are barely hanging on to state sanctioned ones. The death penalty is slowly fading into oblivion.
I watch the first 48 more than any show on TV, just because I want to know why people take others lives. I yet to see one that the other person really deserved to die(confessions of killers) I've seen where guys have killed several people and only get life sentences. I don't understand it, drugs or no drugs(alcohol included) if you purposely take someone's life and you weren't in danger you should die.

About drugs, there legal in most states already, just don't be a seller, they don't arrest drug users unless they have large qtys on them. Hell I can ride you through our Air force town and you smell weed smoke in the air and see cops on the side walk. It's not a big deal unless your a supplier or white. Lol

Okay, so why are we assuming that it's some uneducated, unregulated redneck in Tennessee growing shitty weed? There are a lot of very intelligent, educated people in all of the southern states as well as the toothless hillbillies. I am talking about fully legal farms with all the proper permitting and regulations to produce for the government. I foresee a TON of regulations going into this if it were to become a reality. Would I or any other person looking to get into the farming of this be a hack if they decided they wanted to grow corn, or beans, or anything for that matter. Why is it an assumption that it would be less than quality with standards of quality and safety in place? It would be the same exact thing no matter if its weed or a crop for consumption. There are strict standards in place to protect the consumers.

As for the argument of being able to kill people who are impaired because you are in fear that they will harm you, that has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Obviously Meth would not be a drug that should be legal. Period!! There are stupid motherfuckers out there right now doing the same exact things they would be doing if it were legal. So to think anything would change is asinine. The laws prohibiting people from being intoxicated in public would still be in place and probably more stringent than they are now. Obviously we are talking about a completely hypothetical situation. I am sure there would be those cases of nutbags smoking bath salts and trying to chew on someone's face or some **** like happened in Flori-duh. Those cases are never going to go away and no matter what he was ****ed up on, he deserved to die. He was obviously messed up in the head and beyond repair.

How the heck do you guys think you could grow weed outside? You going to hire guards 24/7? Every pot :smoke: out there would be like "Hey pull over!!! Lets get us a few plants, they'll never miss them!" Why would they pay for it when they could just come clean you out one night? And the cartels, they would probably be doing the same thing or strong arming folks into cutting them in on the profits for "protection".

Re:

This is what I like. So many things not in my head til y'all start chatting.

More to it than just cutting some plants and all being well. Security would be needed, but harvest time would be the primary time it would need to be stepped up.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

On one hand i'm all for legalized drugs i want people to be able to do whatever the fawk they want to in a somewhat responsible manner, but i'm not sure i would actually ever vote for it. personally i couldn't deal with the guilt of selling or growing something that has so much potential for death and misery, not of the idiots who drink and drug themselves to death so much, but the car full of kids they hit head-on, or the wife that gets beat to death, starving children at home etc. Hell, maybe Nancy Reagan was right and fighting it is for the best if for nothing else then for the good of your soul, just a thought.

You would definitely need a fence and security. There is no doubt about that. I figure a good 6-8 ft chainlink fence with barb wire at the top and dogs would be good. Obviously you would have to have cameras and most likely motion sensors. Nobody said it would be cheap. This wasn't an idea of "hey I think I'll just throw some plants in the ground and sell that **** to the gubment". The way I see it, it would cost tens of thousands to get up and running, but the return should be good. No risk, no reward.

Growing indoors would certainly be the way to go. Grow and harvest year round, easier security and a much better product. Also, you wouldn't have to worry about some guy down the road who doesn't weed out the males sending pollen laced bees your way.

You could. I guess I just look at it kinda similarly to building a rig. It's cheaper, in the long run, to just go big right away instead of building up to it in increments.

That being said, if you want to grow an acre of pot in your yard, you won't hear me complain. :dblthumb: :smoke:

I'd bet my nuts that no one round our parts is growing that kush. Or purp. Nope. It may look good and smell ok. But it just ain't that Cali bud. Don't matter to me what anyone thinks. I would just hate for someone to think they have the best when it's not .. Hahaha. I promise, there's a reason negros ship it, mail it, drive to Cali to pick it up once a month, etc etc. just can't get the real deal local. I've never seen anyone local come close to the out west ****. I agree that a lot of it is grown inside. But them fukers got it down pat. Lot more to growing bud these days than most think. Chemicals involved, and the equipment is Fukin insane.

Re:

I'd be happy with a plant in my back yard and smoking some **** bud! **** DOT and their drug tests!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

pholmann said:
I'd bet that 90% of it is clones anyway. They do say some of the best **** comes out of the Appalachias.
Most everything commercial is clones. You have 1 "mother" that is under light 24/7. She will never bud, just keep growing. Then the clones are taken from her. The nice thing is that the clones are already mature. So as soon as they get big enough to get a decent yield, put them on a 12/12 cycle to bud. All the while, continue harvesting and raising more clones. Theoretically, you could start a whole farm with just 1 seed or clipping.

Re: Re: Mary Jane

Beerj said:
Most everything commercial is clones. You have 1 "mother" that is under light 24/7. She will never bud, just keep growing. Then the clones are taken from her. The nice thing is that the clones are already mature. So as soon as they get big enough to get a decent yield, put them on a 12/12 cycle to bud. All the while, continue harvesting and raising more clones. Theoretically, you could start a whole farm with just 1 seed or clipping.
And I thought Kush was the bud expert on HL!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk