• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Master of your domain?

Eddyj

So where do you find it best to kill off some kids?
How often do you make tummy pancakes?
Ever have a Dishonourable discharge at work, while driving, in the pool, inbetween the neighbors couch cushions?

I have a thing for a/c units. My wife jokes about it but no joke I have befriended a dozen or so units with a hot mess or two. I think it's the cover they provide from passing traffic

I have never gone in the pool

I once lifted my leg to fart at work and shot a splash of shart down my pant leg. Lol what a day

Other than that, I'm really not sure what you're asking

LightBnDr said:
I have a thing for a/c units. My wife jokes about it but no joke I have befriended a dozen or so units with a hot mess or two. I think it's the cover they provide from passing traffic

I once lifted my leg to fart at work and shot a splash of shart down my pant leg. Lol what a day

It's a masturbation question...

Re:

Besides your LS and Mikes helmet, I keep it legal. I can't be losing a business over my loads. Once I thought I lost all my loads, but they came back.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

What made you start this thread? That's got to be the weirdest thread I've ever read.

but I did laugh, a dishonorable discharge never heard that before. I did get a BJ in a church once does that count?

Eddyj said:
So where do you find it best to kill off some kids?
How often do you make tummy pancakes?
Ever have a Dishonourable discharge at work, while driving, in the pool, inbetween the neighbors couch cushions?

Home
3-5 times a week
A good bit actually, yes, yes, and no but it is now on the list

jeeptj99 said:
What made you start this thread? That's got to be the weirdest thread I've ever read.

but I did laugh, a dishonorable discharge never heard that before. I did get a BJ in a church once does that count?

Started thread for entertainment. This is where some threads end up, so why not start one here and see where it goes?
Yet here you are..
Yes.

See it just got even more funny. I've never referred to rubbin one out in those words. Lol

muddinmetal said:
Home
3-5 times a week
A good bit actually, yes, yes, and no but it is now on the list
Can you imagine coming home from work to find this weirdo banging your couch?!?
I'd slowly shut the door, light the house on fire and drive away.

Eddyj said:
Can you imagine coming home from work to find this weirdo banging your couch?!?
I'd slowly shut the door, light the house on fire and drive away.
molaugh

LightBnDr said:

Not a Seinfeld fan i take it?

Every day, sometimes twice. Once right after work in case she says yes, once at bedtime when she says no. 99% of the bedtime one she volunteers some tits or a bare ass to speed things up.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Once I thought I lost all my loads, but they came back.
I've pondered, laughed and cried at this comment all day. I have no ideal what it is referring to.
Well played sir. Well played

Re:

Eddyj said:
I've pondered, laughed and cried at this comment all day. I have no ideal what it is referring to.
Well played sir. Well played

Maybe he's talking about the time Kush about ripped them off???? :****: :eek:

Funny thread boys.

tumblr_m0p2xzyrL81rntezlo1_400.gif

I'm 54 ( Soon to be 55 ) I'm a camel..... My kid killin day are drawing to an end.... Enjoy it while your young.....Ever wonder why old guys wear glasses?