• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Matt O's Ultra4 Buggy - EOR Racing #4462

Re: Matt O's Ultra4 Buggy & EOR Upgrades

B Gillespie said:
81.9 lbs.! :eek:

I must be a vag. I dont think I could pick up a 13 gal gas can and dump it into a fuel filler without falling over and spilling it everywhere.

That is a good point. That is like almost 2 sacks of feed at once. It would be fine in an adrenaline situation I am sure but damn heavy.

B Gillespie said:
81.9 lbs.! :eek:

I must be a vag. I dont think I could pick up a 13 gal gas can and dump it into a fuel filler without falling over and spilling it everywhere.

That's because you are a skinny little ***** any real Man will sling that **** right up there :flipoff1:

Looks great Matt look froward to meeting you on the lake bed

Geoff

2dedge said:
That's because you are a skinny little ***** any real Man will sling that **** right up there :flipoff1:

Looks great Matt look froward to meeting you on the lake bed

Truth.

Didnt know you were going??? No chance of me making it this year. Might fly out next year depending on school.

The rig is looking good :dblthumb:
Cya on the lakebed, we will be there Saturday Morning.

As for the gopro. Mount it in between the seats about shoulder high so you can see the dash, steering wheel, GPS and so on. Mount the SD camera on the dash facing back at you and your copilot. That IMO is the best camera set up for the race. Shots of the hood are kind of boring for OCD people like myself. :dblthumb: Oh and use the roll cage mounts - The rest wont last. The metal mounts that are $60 are worth the money if you ever lose a camera........

Ive got to put some video stuff together for some people so we will be doing a ton of filming. If you guys are interested in a sponsor/promo video shoot me a pm.

Matt

Yeah I put a mount up on the underside of the roof. And a few in various places in the rear of the buggy to watch the suspension work. Look for us out there, we will be in the RuffStuff pits which is 39, 40 and 41 on the pit map. We should be on the lakebed by Saturday afternoon.

Hey Matt i see you got that rig running and all put togther. What # is your rig going to be at the KOH race? How can all of us monitor and follow you as the race progresses?? How will we know u have made it to checkpoints and pits and when you cross the finish line??

Good Luck!!!! Take lots of pics and videos for all of your fans of hardline crawlers!!!

That video from Gray Rock looks lik it was nice weather out there.

Number is 4462, we start 51st. You never kow what you will get with the pirate coverage. Follow the live blog and ask how we are doing through the race, they should fill you in.

Matt the buggy is looking good its gonna be a shame when my rust colored pos kicks your ass at koh. :flipgotcha:

Ha. Love it jab. Racing wouldn't be as much fun without you and the Kaiser.

Can you mount a GoPro so we know it is Jab when he flys by? I know Miles will have his ass out.

I saw your interview on fox 6. The buggy looks good and good luck at koh.

So this was the last piece we were waiting on, the front driveshaft. It is a 4340 Axle shaft splined at one end for a spicer slip yoke and the other end is machined to take a 1350 Atlas Yoke. After all that, it was heat treated. Not only are there no welds to fail but it should be super stout. Thanks to Jimmy at EOR for getting this piece made for me.

We are leaving for KOH tomorrow evening, wish us luck.

[attachment deleted by admin]

:woot: :woot: booyang

I wish you the best of luck in racing for second place. I know Mr. Nasty has first locked, but we can't all be winners.

Latest posts