• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mattracks on the samurai

They might be up for sale after I use them all winter. The tracks were ordered for a Tracker so the traction bars aren't hooked up right now I will have to modify them slightly, but the adapters are the same.

Simply ****ing kewl:cool: I've always wondered how a Sami on them would do:awesomework: Always thought it would be sweet to put some on a tin top Sami for the winter.

hey i remember those tracks! i've smashed my fingers on those things so many times moving them around! glad to see your putting them to use!

updates?:eeek:

o an is that first picture up acadamy road?

Yeah I believe it is...but unfortunately the area is closed to wheelin again...****in people trashing the area, burning cars & leaving the hulks...The land owner said no more.

hey i remember those tracks! i've smashed my fingers on those things so many times moving them around! glad to see your putting them to use!

Were you the one selling them on craigslist?

That picture is actually over at a buddys house, and as far as putting them up for good use only used them once on the samurai and decided to sell samurai w/o tracks it was just to clean to wheel I'll find a cheap sidekick or another samurai to throw them on