• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

yeahhhh, last week it was Friday or Monday. When I talked to him yesterday he now has no idea when their going to show up. Wish I would have know this, could have ordered them through Daves offroad and already have them on the rig instead of rollers.

He never said he had them in stock, just made it sound like it would be sooner. Its my fault for going ahead and selling my **** :dunno: I'm waiting for the call so I can head out his way and pick them and some racelines up and hopefully make a ride this weekend if I have wheels/tires.

34A0DF01-7D03-4C8B-8A30-5BD49805EF1C_zpsv2vsbzwa.jpg

It's my fault I got wheels but not the ones I wanted or he told me I was going. Not a story I want to hash on the computer. He gave me wheels to use because in 1-3 weeks the racelines would be in . After many calls I just quit calling him. I will never pay for something in full with having it in hand again

86chevota said:
It's my fault I got wheels but not the ones I wanted or he told me I was going. Not a story I want to hash on the computer. He gave me wheels to use because in 1-3 weeks the racelines would be in . After many calls I just quit calling him. I will never pay for something in full with having it in hand again

Well darn