• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

Re: Re: Re:

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Im not getting the Justin Bieber reference, he said this was his last set.
Just saying how popular he was/is to teenage girls. I suck at wording stuff. Lol

redneckengineered said:
I'd love to hear from someone that has gone from 39 Reds to the 42 Treps. I'm sure we'll get plenty of feedback in time though. I'm in no rush to make the jump right now.

I'm going to AOP next weekend, I'll give an honest opinion. I have ran krawlers, krt-Bs, and KR2-S. I mainly wanted the 42's for the height and didn't want 20" wheels. was going to buy 43 stickies but changed my mind last minute when Goforth posted he had the treps in stock

onetoncrawler said:
I'm going to AOP next weekend, I'll give an honest opinion. I have ran krawlers, krt-Bs, and KR2-S. I mainly wanted the 42's for the height and didn't want 20" wheels. was going to buy 43 stickies but changed my mind last minute when Goforth posted he had the treps in stock

Perfect. That's my stomping ground too.

exactly - i had to round off the edges on my treps to make them work worth a damn...but once I did that, they will stick to snot :****:

From Jesse Haines' FB page. 42 vs 42: :stir:

14102659_10208523000626741_8797488472109064816_n.jpg

(7/8" difference.)

Oh, and they look like monster truck tires on his tiny rig:

14238074_1819037974997591_5662421550116629566_n.jpg

Goforth did yesterday. When I ordered. They where here today. And the only reason I ordered from goforth was cause he had them in stock. Nothing personal and Scott was quick on replies and shipping. Dave's has helped me out so much over the years and when I raced but I needed them ASAP I haven't had my ranger out in over 2 years. And we have a trip planned in 2 weeks. I really still feel bad I didn't give Dave my business. Please don't take it personal Dave.

584ce4f28f48f3bfe7e8ba54a934867e.jpg

Dave and Goforth are both supposed to have them back in stock next week. I am going to assume they are both priced competitive so I guess its wait until they restock? I will be listing 4 MTR 42 stickies as soon as I order Treps.

Re: Re: Maxxis 42" Comp Trepador coming

BLGXJ said:
Ranger11's feedback will be they stick to the shop floor really well.
Lol. No room in the shop. These gonna get some action here soon. I can say they feel soft. And sand is sticking to them.

So much want! I almost went with 40" treps before I bought my 43's. Once we get some feedback there may be another set of 43" stickys for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ranger11 said:
Lol. No room in the shop. These gonna get some action here soon. I can say they feel soft. And sand is sticking to them.

I'll be there. >:D Don't forget my words of encouragement at mountainside in the creek bed.

ranger11 said:

I will be :popcorn: waiting patiently :popcorn:

Latest posts