• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. Day Weekend... Walker

Mike and Kevin, are you two knuckleheads gonna show up? :corn: :redneck: :;

Just spent "a couple hours :thud::thud:(more like 7:redneck:)" clearancing Jesse's Bumblebee for his new 37" PBR's...and it still might rub...:eeek:
We'll be there by 9 :awesomework: ; meeting Zoediak there for a wheel/tires transaction....:D
I flat our ran outa money--its been a very tight few months :booo:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :booo: Whaddya need to get there????? :corn:

Just spent "a couple hours :thud::thud:(more like 7:redneck:)" clearancing Jesse's Bumblebee for his new 37" PBR's...and it still might rub...:eeek:
We'll be there by 9 :awesomework: ; meeting Zoediak there for a wheel/tires transaction....:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :booo: Whaddya need to get there????? :corn:

Tabs for toy and trailer, fuel $$... I was lucky at got the dodge taken care of :booo:

i wont know until the morning if i will make it up there or not. if i do make it it wont be at 9-930:redneck:

Sooo, at last count, sounds like 9 (with a 'few' meaning 4 incl Bill) are showing up...10 if Lethe gets his happy ass outta bed!:fawkdancesmiley:

I need to find a camera... lol

hmm since the dude i was supposed to go pick a bird up from hasnt called me back, i guess i can go take my doors off now and put my subs back in my truck..

Last edited:
Sooo, at last count, sounds like 9 (with a 'few' meaning 4 incl Bill) are showing up...10 if Lethe gets his happy ass outta bed!:fawkdancesmiley:

it doesnt have anything to do with getting out of bed:flipoff: ill be up around 7ish probably. just have some things to take care of in the morning first.

Ima head up there. Lookin to tag along with someone as I'll be alone.

Where you live? If it is Arlington or south you can meet us in a-town but if you live north hit up zukkev or I could meet you some place...

i wont know until the morning if i will make it up there or not. if i do make it it wont be at 9-930:redneck:

We ain't meeting until 9:30 :redneck:

Damn, cant get any sleep. Anyone want to meet tonight at 9:30pm instead? :redneck:

J/K....see you all in the morning. PS-Mike, call me when you get a chance. I have some work for you to do. :;

Damn, cant get any sleep. Anyone want to meet tonight at 9:30pm instead? :redneck:
J/K....see you all in the morning. PS-Mike, call me when you get a chance. I have some work for you to do. :;
I'm all loaded up!!! :D :haha: