• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mem. Day Weekend... Walker

I just figured you would do the honors kev.... but yea its hard to correct full hydro :D Came through a corner a little hot and couldn't quite get her straightened out. Once again thanks for the help kev.... and for the rig.... never ran better :redneck:

It was pretty soft for what it was.... especially as I acted as a pillow for my dad to land on :haha:

2011-05-29_14-25-00_882.jpg

I just figured you would do the honors kev.... but yea its hard to correct full hydro :D Came through a corner a little hot and couldn't quite get her straightened out. Once again thanks for the help kev.... and for the rig.... never ran better :redneck:

It was pretty soft for what it was.... especially as I acted as a pillow for my dad to land on :haha:

Nice way to get DAD orientated to our sport!!!! i took my dad for a ride up on cable trail at reiter a long time ago and he had a death grip on the Holy **** bar the whole time..:redneck::haha::haha:... Wait till he takes a ride in the X-Toy after the Redo!!!!:D:haha: He'll be shitting bricks!!!!!:;:cheer:

well its good to see your both ok man!

Nice way to get DAD orientated to our sport!!!! i took my dad for a ride up on cable trail at reiter a long time ago and he had a death grip on the Holy **** bar the whole time..:redneck::haha::haha:... Wait till he takes a ride in the X-Toy after the Redo!!!!:D:haha: He'll be shitting bricks!!!!!:;:cheer:

Yea for the rest of the way down everytime I would even get close to the side of the road I would hear a faint ohh... then he would say, just watch out kid that last one wasn't fun :haha: By the end of the day though he was saying "I need one of these things" yea he had a good time at the expense of a nice couple of lumps on each of our heads and what I think is going to be a dandy bruise on my thigh from the steering wheel. Other than that were pretty good :awesomework:

Took my junk out for a buzz around the block...

still tracks straight and no odd noises! win! my power steering belt noise seemed to have gone away too...

That being said, I'm sure my neighborhood loved me romping up my hill at 11 pm at night doing 4 grand :haha:

definatly bummed i missed out on this one. next time for sure. truck goes back into the garage for some a little tlc then i should be out and ready

Same here,I was too tired last night to clean the mud off but I did unload every thing.Going to remove the winch motor and see about getting another one before it completely dies.

Same here,I was too tired last night to clean the mud off but I did unload every thing.Going to remove the winch motor and see about getting another one before it completely dies.

Check the CL finds area....I posted an ad for an M8000 with rope. Might be able to get it for cheaper! :awesomework:

i didnt spray my rig off untill this morning. i go to one of those pay and spray places first before washing. ive learned my lesson with washing a muddy rig on a flat concrete driveway. during the summer it can take months for all the dirt to wash away:haha:

Last edited:
Nice!

and success! my passenger door at least fits properly again :haha:

The bottom of my runner is slowly turning flat black... i should just sand the bitch down and rattle can her...

or mask off the lower quarter and paint it black...black and gold looks good together. :redneck:

No rattle can yet.... just keep touching spots up and giving it that two tone look :redneck:

No rattle can yet.... just keep touching spots up and giving it that two tone look :redneck:

hahaha no kidding. at least i uniformly killed my rocker on the drivers side, you cant tell unless you know what your lookn for!!! :haha:

Looks like my brother in law has a few navy friends that can splice my winch rope back together for me! :cheer:

hahaha no kidding. at least i uniformly killed my rocker on the drivers side, you cant tell unless you know what your lookn for!!! :haha:

Looks like my brother in law has a few navy friends that can splice my winch rope back together for me! :cheer:

Good deal on the rope:awesomework: Usually if mine breaks I just tie it :redneck:

:haha: Just unloaded the Sami myself....Still need to clean it...but that'll have to wait til later today...

Mine is still loaded....trying to convince the wife to go unload it while I lounge about:D

Was nice to talk to you guys yesterday......:beer: