• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Losers on Memorial Day

easleycrawler said:
That's what I was thinking. The wife and my oldest son are leaving for Disney world, just leaves me and my youngest son, to do absolutely nothing. Kinda boring.

You've got plenty of **** to be doing...good opportunity to get the youngest interested in working on trucks!

tonybolton said:
Damn.....ballers....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I'm jealous too...

Re: Losers on Memorial Day

I stripped the old vinyl and adhesives n such off the boat. It goes to get wrapped on Tuesday. Super pumped.

Replaced a condenser fan on the wife's ride. The girls are happy to be freezing cold again.

Mowed the back yard. Checked the trailer out to go wheel next weekend.

This is the first Mem day weekend in 7 years that we haven't gone wheeling as a fam.

Fist bump to you guys workin your tails off as well as a you guys who are chillin with a brew. Happy Memorial Day guys

Just got back in the Jeep. Nothing ?like ridin dirt roads letting the kids drive while crossing through a 1500 acre plantation watching deer scatter. As ice cube would say "Today was a good day. " Lol

Re:

I recommend taking 5 full minutes in silence to think about what the day really means. In memory of those that have fallen. 4/14 lost its last Marine in 2004 after a HMMWV hit a tank in the road. The Gunnery Sergeant that died was spelling a LCPL in the turret on a long convoy. I did not know him personally, but do think of him each year as everyone gets drunk and goes boating or wheeling. The LCPL went on a national tour with other amputees to tell his story and to help raise spirits of the fighting men that were off to battle.

The holiday is not lost, just as Independence day us not lost......if and only if you take the time to remember how we all got here.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

0cd2da895307dbe9ba58ac5bcd29cdf8.jpg
working/machining my life away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got off work today in enough time for a bike trip to Chattanooga. Had a delicious Tremont burger (damn I love that place), and the ole bike turned 20k.

Badass lightning show on the way home as we were outrunning a bad storm, hit two spots of hardass rain but made it home before the bottom dropped out. Needle barely came off of 90 on the way home!

c80440252982856af61ff96f635535ca.jpg

Listen I'm not sure if you both drunk or being smartasses, or hell maybe your two drunk smartasses laying in each other's arms on the side of Brokeback mtn, but this thread is not for you. So if you Sirs could :gtfo: that would be great

Just got home from morris. Had a great time and honked as I passed the hoover met exit both directions while shooting you a bird.