• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Losers on Memorial Day

fordcontraption01 said:
we have been wanting to go there bad but it's super hard to find an open spot. We're going to camp rivers landing for the 4th you should come on with us. :woot:

Man I love to but we be here on the 4th. Can't promise anything but if you want a spot here let me know mite found yall one

Re: Losers on Memorial Day

Left out of Moab this morning. Headed for Yellowstone in the big yeller brick with the family for the rest of the week.
c012290ede57c5fc6ab5d6f27d55b5f3.jpg
386609862ddd68ee910cdf32ccb6dcb4.jpg
747952f616f755aad9e72b32c4fe1da4.jpg

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I recommend taking 5 full minutes in silence to think about what the day really means. In memory of those that have fallen. 4/14 lost its last Marine in 2004 after a HMMWV hit a tank in the road. The Gunnery Sergeant that died was spelling a LCPL in the turret on a long convoy. I did not know him personally, but do think of him each year as everyone gets drunk and goes boating or wheeling. The LCPL went on a national tour with other amputees to tell his story and to help raise spirits of the fighting men that were off to battle.

The holiday is not lost, just as Independence day us not lost......if and only if you take the time to remember how we all got here.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

You are correct Kel we need to remember and thank all the people responsible for what we have and for what we don't have also like terrorist and crazy dictators!

Re:

I actually got out and enjoyed about a hundred twenty mile ride on the bike and even beat the rain as I was pulling back into the garage.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

We finished remodeling our kitchen. Someone spilled a an etsy candle on the table, and it discolored the finish. Damn thing snowballed from there to a complete kitchen makeover after I made the mistake of telling the wife I didn't care what she did.