• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day w/e; Pyeatt Draw AZ

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Went up to the cabin and met up with some friends for a coupla days of rocks; Day 1: Pyeatt Draw
HPIM8218.jpg

HPIM8222.jpg

Due to the extreme amount if rain we had last winter the washes are all changed around.......What a great trip with a great group on a great trail in some great weather;
P1050644.jpg

P1050650.jpg

P1050648.jpg

Rear view mirror pics;
P1050646.jpg

P1050647.jpg

Cristina, my usual photographer, was not feelin well and hopin for a little nap;
P1050681.jpg

On top of the falls;
P1050690.jpg

P1050689.jpg

P1050691.jpg

I have vids of the filter and the falls coming.....

Hi All:

Cool! Thanks for sharing with us Symon! Beautiful countryside!!

Regards,

Alan

Thats look great Sy. Odie an us are trying to make it one day. Thats why we like wheeling out of state places like that. You guys are lucky you don't have a bunch of PNW do gooders like we have around here turning our trails into hwys an bitch if your rig is to wide.

Thats look great Sy. Odie an us are trying to make it one day. Thats why we like wheeling out of state places like that. You guys are lucky you don't have a bunch of PNW do gooders like we have around here turning our trails into hwys an bitch if your rig is to wide.

Thanks Bobby..... hope you can make it down someday...... if so? please let me know and we'll go find some rocks to play on...... now is not the best time of year for desert wheelin but I usually hang out up in th forest and higher elevation. Less people too. :awesomework:

Edit: that invitation is for all NWWr's. Some have been here to wheel already and I met Nuzzy for dinner/beers and he came and camped with us and wheeled the rental car..... Odie has been by the house a few times as well.....

Last edited:

HA!!!! :haha::haha::haha: That's awesome :awesomework: