• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day weekend.

Paulie

Looking for man love
What are people doin. not sure if i can make it the rocks this year. might be trying to find something closer to home.

Joop, what days will you be out at Evans? I'm debating on where I want to go, my friends are dropping like flys for the weekend. I'm down to 1 other guy possibly a 2nd.

What days is your group going to be up there, you guys camping? Would you mind a couple of us taggin along if we don't have our own group show? We are both locked and pretty capable, so we wont be holding you up (knocks on wood). :D

"EVANS" Con-Man and I will be there on Sunday/Monday after we get back from Vegas.(gotta keep the girls happy)

UHHHHHHHHHH maybe reiter saturday and maybe naches sunday?? all iknow is ill be wheeling even if its in thebackyard.:cool: :cool:

Joop, what days will you be out at Evans? I'm debating on where I want to go, my friends are dropping like flys for the weekend. I'm down to 1 other guy possibly a 2nd.

What days is your group going to be up there, you guys camping? Would you mind a couple of us taggin along if we don't have our own group show? We are both locked and pretty capable, so we wont be holding you up (knocks on wood). :D

I'm heading up friday night after work. My group will be there friday night and saturday night.

headed over to nachies as normal for thur through tue unless I break something major and have to come home early. should have 20 or so rigs in the group this year.

Crash, is the same group going to be camped at Manashtash like last year? inquiring minds want to know :corn:

Not this part of the group Chad. We got a houseboat on Lake Shasta for the weekend:D Wifey wanted to go someplace warm and sunny this year after cold and snowy at Manastash last year