• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Memorial Day

dirk

I called the Cle Elum Ranger Station today...apparently they are done grooming the snow for snowmobiles, but the forest service roads are still closed to wheeled vehicles. I thought the roads were open as soon as they stop grooming?!

Check out the recreation report for Cle Elum and Naches. Sounds like the Naches side might not open until mid June. I usually camp @ Manastash Camp, but looks like that might still be snowed in.

What do you know? Where you going? :D

Here is a quote from the Cle Elum site:

ROADS: Lower elevation roads are melting out, however, all Forest Service roads on the Cle Elum Ranger District remain closed to wheeled vehicles--this includes ATV

Last edited:
(Mark.m, Stealthrunner,money mark, and whom ever else) We don't know yet... maybe north maybe reiter,,:scratchhead: :scratchhead: but some where!!!!!:;

(Mark.m, Stealthrunner,money mark, and whom ever else) We don't know yet... maybe north maybe reiter,,:scratchhead: :scratchhead: but some where!!!!!:;

I'll be with a damn Canadian all week prior to Memorial Day weekend. :fawkdancesmiley: They don't care about our MDay, it's just another day. And there will still be snow on the Fuct trails then.

So....I vote Reiter. :awesomework: Besides, I want to see this cluster fawk everyone's speaking of @ Reiter.

I'll be with a damn Canadian all week prior to Memorial Day weekend. :fawkdancesmiley: They don't care about our MDay, it's just another day. And there will still be snow on the Fuct trails then.

So....I vote Reiter. :awesomework: Besides, I want to see this cluster fawk everyone's speaking of @ Reiter.

You think your going to the comp.:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: