• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

memorial weekend

MonsterMazda

[b]Rig of the Month[/b]
well it wasnt a great time, only got to wheel friday night and early sat morning before front driveshaft gave out. but here are some pics.
im guessing this became unsplined because of alil bit of play in the splines. im thinkin im going to have to put a flange on the output of the tcase and one on the end of this shaft. ill have some more pics up tomorrow, just been busy with work.
15223543531.jpg

15223311010.jpg

15223430721.jpg

he tried going around the hole and slid right into it.
15223474878.jpg

15223522277.jpg

on trail 601 off of fs rd 550 in the rimrock area, the trail got real dangerous alil wasy past and we were waiting for the rest of the group to turn around

Glad you like em! My friend has some 40X19.50 pitbulls and they are pretty sick! I was just curious what you thought of them as well

Hell yeah looks like you guys had a good time up there !!!

I think I past ya on Ahtanum Rd. Fri. afternoon as I was heading up that way.

You guys must love those Rimrock big mud holes. I will have to wait for them to dry up some. We loose the alternators in our XJs every time we get stuck in the deep muddy water holes. :mad:

It does look fun!

JACKED944RUNNER said:
Is that white SAS 4Runner from Yak too?
I have wheel with a few of these guys but I don't remember seeing that rig around. I will have to look on the WUD forum for pics.

JACKED944RUNNER said:
I think that I have seen the red one around town but can't remeber a white. anyway looks like you guys had fun
I watched the Matt in his red Toy play at the Slab last December.
2005-12-10-31.jpg

I took a clip of him climbing the bigest hill there. I hope it still works because I can't check it because my PC is screwing up.
Give this link a try: http://cegranch.com/clip/2005-12-10-toy.wmv

Last edited:
yeah we had an xj lose an alternator, still havent gotten the pics from everyone else, but hopefully tonight because, the white 4runners dual ultimates came in today so were going to bolt those up. yeah it just sits in his garage though because he drives a 2004 crew cab duramax thats got a 60 under the front on i think 20s but they might be 22s with 38 x1350 toyos