• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Merry Christmas from Kuwait!

1TONZR2

Big mudda fugga!
Just wanted to tell everyone to have a Merry Christmas and that all of us over here thank you for the support that is given!!
BTW, its sunny and 75 here in the desert!

Brian

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (BTW how did the guys over there like the RockRods 2 Video?)

Merry Christmas to all of ya'll there in Kuwait. I spent Christmas of 98' in Al Jaber, they also brought in a pallet of wine for New Years, to our surprise it was non-alcoholic! :puke:

Brian, Brad and any other service people that reads this, Merry Christmas and thank you for your service to our country

Merry Christmas and a big Thank You to all service men and women for serving our country! Especially from being apart from your family this Christmas. Pray you come home soon!! God Bless

Hell yes!!!! What did they have planned for you all today? Did you ever get an R/C truck?

I'll be back on IM on the 3rd, I'll hit ya up then. And still, damn your f-ing colts! Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas to you Brian and to all our folks in harms way this holiday season.

God Bless you and your family.

Thank you for serving!

Brad-I am at Camp Buehring

Wyatt- We had a pretty good day, ate like a fat kid, played some xbox, messed with the new RC truck (traxxas slash 4x4 1/10 scale) Back to work this morning. settin up our motorpool....again.

Thanks for all the christmas wishes everyone!!!

Brian

You guys need anything over there? I waited 6 months without any Copenhagen til we wrote a letter. 3 weeks later we get a BIG ASS BOX full of various Cope flavors and cuts, letters from workers, couple magazines, and coupons out the ass. I've been paying it foward with a 1/7 Marine and his squad, but they're home now, and I still want to help. Just let me know guys, stay safe! :dblthumb:

1TONZR2 said:
Brad-I am at Camp Buehring

Brian, I will be heading a new project for my company soon at Buehring. We will be doing the maintenance on the Route Clearance Vehicles. When this starts I will be there for a year. But we live on the economy and have a 1.5-2 hour drive in everyday. I will let you know when and where in will be on base. Be safe. Brad

I hope yall had a Merry Christmas (about as good of one as you can have over there) and a Happy NewYear. I'll look ya'll sometime after mid June. I should be at AJ. Heavy haul is what we do.