• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Metal building

patooyee

Thinking of building my own shop combined with some other company needs. If I Google metal buildings there is about 30 listings just in my area. No clue where to start. Anyone got any advice?

patooyee said:
Thinking of building my own shop combined with some other company needs. If I Google metal buildings there is about 30 listings just in my area. No clue where to start. Anyone got any advice?

Talk to Zayne on here. He is a good guy who should be willing to point you in the right direction

muddinmetal said:
Talk to Zayne on here. He is a good guy who should be willing to point you in the right direction

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This... Zayne's the man. When I get ready for mine, he's going to build mine

What size? My father in law builds them for a living I can make sure your in the ballpark on pricing

There is a big difference between a Metal Building and a Pole Barn/Shed. I'd really research the difference before building.

That is correct. There is a big difference from a post frame building and a full metal red irin building. According to the size can be 10k to 20k dollars difference. We specialize in post frame building with metal trusses. However, we also have a partner company that we supply the full metal buildings through and can have those shipped wherever you are. Thanks for the kind words. If I can help in any way please let me know.

When asking for a quote please clarify post frame or metal. Also include a contact number so I or my brother can contact you directly.
Thanks
Zayne.

Done the research as well. Going with a pole barn as well. I think framing up the interior will be much easier and was a major deciding factor for me. Mine will be a 40x80x14 so it should be plenty big for all of my crap. Price was about $15k cheaper as well.

zayne2427 said:
That is correct. There is a big difference from a post frame building and a full metal red irin building. According to the size can be 10k to 20k dollars difference. We specialize in post frame building with metal trusses. However, we also have a partner company that we supply the full metal buildings through and can have those shipped wherever you are. Thanks for the kind words. If I can help in any way please let me know.

When asking for a quote please clarify post frame or metal. Also include a contact number so I or my brother can contact you directly.
Thanks
Zayne.

I just emailed you.

Bare wih me. Either myself or my brother will be in contact with you as I have a full time job away from this. He owns the company that manufactures the sheet metal and puts my building packages together. I am also in the process of building a new house and a new shop for myself. I'm personally building a post frame building 40x60 that will be insulated with 3 roll up doors. I'll post up pics next week when I get it done
Thanks

the_white_shadow said:
Done the research as well. Going with a pole barn as well. I think framing up the interior will be much easier and was a major deciding factor for me. Mine will be a 40x80x14 so it should be plenty big for all of my crap. Price was about $15k cheaper as well.

Yes, you do get what you pay for.

Zayne where are you located? Im trying to buy a 75x50 that needs a roof and 4 sides put on. They gerts are all present, just no tin.

offroadr1 said:
Zayne where are you located? Im trying to buy a 75x50 that needs a roof and 4 sides put on. They gerts are all present, just no tin.

Profile says Cullman, Al