• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mid-October dilemma...

Where are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never been to the Tracy City park, so in that aspect I'm like a kid that's never been to Disneyland. Tanner and crew is a bonus. :tc

Harlan is my favorite (since Tellico was closed), and that many people usually means a good show somewhere in the park (like Lil Jagger last year).

Windrock is awesome and 45 min from me, so less $$$ spent is a win in anyone's book.

Just flat out torn on it.

Where the tanner ride is it isn't really a park. Or it used to not be. Idk if my **** will still be running then :****:

kmcminn said:
I might try to go to the Tanner ride. Hopefully leaves will be turning in Tracy City.

That's the wrong decision, you know where you darn well better be !

I guess the question then is, are there trails to ride at the place where the tanner family reunion deal is or is it just a spectators type of place. That'll make my decision for me. If there's no real riding then I'm Harlan bound.

pholmann said:
I guess the question then is, are there trails to ride at the place where the tanner family reunion deal is or is it just a spectators type of place. That'll make my decision for me. If there's no real riding then I'm Harlan bound.

Fall Crawl is my new big money, 3 day ride. Hate to upset that with an SRRS type deal with 6000 trail gnats stopping to watch Richie, TC, and Bobby hit a bunch of hills. NOT that it isn't entertaining, I just like to get trail miles for the money. Can't do that stopping every 5 minutes.

Also want to drink a beer with Beer-J and he says Tanner ride. I mean, come on... he has BEER in his screen name. :drinkers: