• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mid-October dilemma...

Where are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beerj said:
Got gps coordinates for said waterfall? I'm curious what mapquest says.
You camping Evarts or Putney side? If Evarts side, it's just few minutes from trailhead....left side of main trail at bottom of Cream Puff. If coming from Putney....I have no fawking idea! But it's a ways...

johneddie said:
You camping Evarts or Putney side? If Evarts side, it's just few minutes from trailhead....left side of main trail at bottom of Cream Puff. If coming from Putney....I have no fawking idea! But it's a ways...

I aint camping any damn where. Last Fall Crawl I camped I had on every stitch of clothes I brought inside a 40* sleeping bag and still about froze to death! I'll be house hunting over the next week or so.

Me and the misses slept in the bed of a truck under a tarp with a ceramic heater. We were nice and toasty. I'm going next Saturday and picking up a camper top from ranger11. Should be even better this round. And Eddie must be feeding you a line. I got big tahrs and a 26yr old motor with a 2 barrel. I needs some gears bad :****:

Re: Re: Re: Mid-October dilemma...

johneddie said:
What he said, coming from Putney head towards Evarts trailhead, you will see it on your right, it's on the main trail right at Cream Puff, Lower Railbed, Pinball. Fun slab to hit.

Re: Re: Re: Mid-October dilemma...

mdo817 said:
What he said, coming from Putney head towards Evarts trailhead, you will see it on your right, it's on the main trail right at Cream Puff, Lower Railbed, Pinball. Fun slab to hit.

You gonna be there, Mark?

June dog said:
Me and the misses slept in the bed of a truck under a tarp with a ceramic heater. We were nice and toasty. I'm going next Saturday and picking up a camper top from ranger11. Should be even better this round. And Eddie must be feeding you a line. I got big tahrs and a 26yr old motor with a 2 barrel. I needs some gears bad :****:

So does Tim Bacon, he just has a 4 barrel. :flipoff1:

June dog said:
And Eddie must be feeding you a line. I got big tahrs and a 26yr old motor with a 2 barrel. I needs some gears bad :****:
I ain't got one of them fancy LS motors either....just a 350 4 bolt main. ;D
He's afraid he'll scratch it Mike ....have you seen that slick ass Wrangler??? :****: :flipper:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I aint camping any damn where. Last Fall Crawl I camped I had on every stitch of clothes I brought inside a 40* sleeping bag and still about froze to death! I'll be house hunting over the next week or so.
I sleep in the back of my Suburban....queen size air mattress, ratchet strap between the "oh ****" handles with a heater suspended from it. Camp at the North Evarts Campground (beside the tracks) and primitive sites have electric hook up. Think it's $15 a night.

johneddie said:
He's afraid he'll scratch it Mike ....have you seen that slick ass Wrangler??? :****: :flipper:

I sleep in the back of my Suburban....queen size air mattress, ratchet strap between the "oh ****" handles with a heater suspended from it. Camp at the North Evarts Campground (beside the tracks) and primitive sites have electric hook up. Think it's $15 a night.

I can help you with that.

johneddie said:

There's not a panel on it that's not bent now.. And as much as you spent on this 350 4 bolt main. You could have a 750 hp ls with some money left in the bank. And that's the gospel truth. :****: :flipoff1:

johneddie said:

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Brian yet. And it would work great if I had an SUV. Been looking at the little Isuzu box trucks and Ford Econoline rape vans lately though!

Re: Re: Mid-October dilemma...

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Brian yet. And it would work great if I had an SUV. Been looking at the little Isuzu box trucks and Ford Econoline rape vans lately though!
Isn't the Sploder an SUV? Surely you can figure out a way to camp halfway comfortable in it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sounds like we get to meet at fall crawl Mike. I look forward to meeting you. If you can put up with Eddie you shouldn't have any problems with me. I'm picking up a camper top next Saturday at aop from ranger11. **** the ol dodge will be like a hotel this year.

June dog said:
Sounds like we get to meet at fall crawl Mike. I look forward to meeting you. If you can put up with Eddie you shouldn't have any problems with me. I'm picking up a camper top next Saturday at aop from ranger11. **** the ol dodge will be like a hotel this year.

Be careful what you wish for.

June dog said:
johneddie said:
And as much as you spent on this 350 4 bolt main. You could have a 750 hp ls with some money left in the bank. And that's the gospel truth. :****: :flipoff1:
It wasn't that much....and I like torque!! :flipgotcha:
Don't need 750 horse....my balls ain't that big! :tc I just wanna have fun. :driving: :drinkers: