• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Mid-October dilemma...

Where are you going?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

There's gonna be a group of flatland ohio boys coming to Harlan the first weekend in October.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
Also want to drink a beer with Beer-J and he says Tanner ride. I mean, come on... he has BEER in his screen name. :drinkers:
We can have more than 1. But you might have to bring them, I'll drink all mine just to keep my sanity going through ohio. :spin:

Also, I have no idea what :spin: should be used for, but I like it.

Re: Re: Mid-October dilemma...

Beerj said:
We can have more than 1. But you might have to bring them, I'll drink all mine just to keep my sanity going through ohio. :spin:

Also, I have no idea what :spin: should be used for, but I like it.
Sounds like we have a mutual dislike for each others states. Lol

Son of a bitch, that is this weekend. I was thinking it was 2 weeks from now.

Nope, that's unfortunately when playtime is over and I have to go back to work. 10 weeks off goes by so ****in quick.

So Fall Crawl for John and Zach? :fish:
I'll be back to working weekends by then. I'll have to see when it gets closer how much vacation time I have left.

Onepieceatatime I just noticed your from Ohio. You want to get a group together and come hit Wellsville? Not sure where Beerj is from but I thought he was in PA. Depending on where he is at its not a bad drive. I'm in northwestern PA and can be there in 2 hours.

pholmann said:
**** it. I'm in for fall crawl.
Damn straight! At your pace, you should be up and running by then. Hell, it might even be your first shakedown run.

I'm not seeing any info on this. Is there somewhere that lists any sort of specifics?

Beerj said:
You mean Wellsville as in just south of harrisburg? What's doin down there?
Wellsville is in Ohio on the border of West Virginia, YouTube it and you'll see some pretty decent stuff. You definately want to go with a good guide. I've been there twice and my buddies used to go there all the time back in the day.

sledneck said:
Onepieceatatime I just noticed your from Ohio. You want to get a group together and come hit Wellsville? Not sure where Beerj is from but I thought he was in PA. Depending on where he is at its not a bad drive. I'm in northwestern PA and can be there in 2 hours.
I'd love to because I haven't been up there in a couple years and we went in February and I was the only heavy built rig. I was trying to climb Ugly and the Waterfall beside it when they were covered in ice which meant I was going nowhere. I rife with a group of some decent rigs now and we ride in southeastern ohio and down in West Virginia mostly now. There's a place in Ohio called Stillwell that you should look into. They got some pretty nice rock trails and shouldn't be too far of a drive for you.

onepieceatatime said:
Wellsville is in Ohio on the border of West Virginia, YouTube it and you'll see some pretty decent stuff. You definately want to go with a good guide. I've been there twice and my buddies used to go there all the time back in the day.

Lol, only 4.5 hrs away. I'm representing south central yo.

Re:

Hate to keep derailing this thread but how far are you from South Charleston West Virginia?

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Hate to keep derailing this thread but how far are you from South Charleston West Virginia?

Me? 6hrs 8min
I wouldn't worry about the derailment. Sounds like he made his choice.

Re: Re:

Beerj said:
Me? 6hrs 8min
I wouldn't worry about the derailment. Sounds like he made his choice.
Well if you ever decide to go that far Ivy Branch has some great riding. My biggest problem with your state, besides their horrible road system, is that there is so much potential for places to wheel yet so few parks. Everytime I drive through PA I'm in awe of some of the terrain and wonder why in the hell there isn't more places to ride. But I suppose the way they make people have their vehicles inspected makes it hard for most people to work their way up to bigger and badder vehicles.