• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Might need a little help north of Knoxville

onepieceatatime

I like turtles...
a9cdc12a352e8133c626a497a102108f.jpg

cf6809799f71d099ce1b74a92776a392.jpg
Hoping 5Bros can get our trailer fixed so we can get both rigs back home they way we brought them down. Trying to come up with a back up plan while we wait to see if it can be fixed. I was thinking maybe we could put one rig on the trailer and I could store one at somebody's house and come back down next weekend and get it. Anybody close to here got some extra room to put a jeep?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

Yep, next time you brake down be a little further south. That's damn bear banjo country.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Im in Sevierville just about 45 minutes from knoxville. I have plenty of room to park anything.

Re:

Wheel bearings exploded. Thought it might have hurt the spindle but the shop said it'll be good enough to get us back home. I believe it's being put back together at the moment and then it'll be 300 nerve racking miles home.

Obs powerstroke taking care of business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Might need a little help north of Knoxville

Zjman said:
Obs powerstroke taking care of business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pulled the damn tires clear off the fawking trailer!

Re:

Got home a little bit ago. Buddy pulling the trailer lives 10 minutes past me and felt like forever waiting on his text to say he made it but it eventually came. Huge thanks to everybody that offered to help somehow! 5Bros saved the day and hooked us up on the cheap. When it first happened and we were trying to decide what to do I figured it was gonna cost us a lot but it'll go down as a cheap fix in my book.