• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Might need a little help north of Knoxville

That Mike......he's a good guy, no matter what everyone says :flipoff1:

Glad you got home and on the cheap. That could have gotten expensive, quick. I'm gonna pick up a pair or bearings for my trailer and toss them in the console in my truck.

Re:

This trailer has bearing buddies on it and I've had a few old timers tell me not run them because it won't Grease the back bearings correctly. I'm wondering if that was the case here because we pumped grease in the other ones when we would stop and they'd be real hot by the time we stopped next.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I was told the same thing about bearing buddies. I have always gone "old fashioned" with std bearings and pack em once a year at least...

This thread is a reason why I love HL. Ask for help and peeps come out of the woodwork to help a fellow hardliner out!

Re:

We were strapping everything down and a guy pulled up in a service van to make sure we were OK. It was Fordcontraption checking on us on his way home.

onepieceatatime said:
We were strapping everything down and a guy pulled up in a service van to make sure we were OK. It was Fordcontraption checking on us on his way home.

just trying to help if I could. It was good to meet you also and I'm glad all went well for you guys.