• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Miles Bachelor Party

Rzr's were a good time. Miles and Kelly played bumper cars was pretty awesome. Overall no one got hurt and I think nobody broke anything besides body work. Track was awesome! Good to meet Bones and Wyatt also. Also seen Beauflex but I tried to stay away from him as much as possible.

Awesome day. My person hurts!

Nolen would not have lasted an hour. 150k in rzrs and I don't think any real damage was done. Miles tagging Kelly and I mid air on a big jump was awesome. The best round of racing didn't have cameras on for. But did the 2nd best round. Hope the bids come out

And thanks Travis for the ride your RZr vs. The stock ones is like a Trophy truck vs. A 1600 Baja beetle. I can't believe how Cush and quick it is.

Truely the best action got totally missed with no cameras rolling. That playing bumpercars in mid-air over jumps. Miles rolling, and Kelly using my forearm to ram his tire and push him all the way over when we ran up under them in a turn.
So we hooked everything up and went to tap into it again. Here is the outcomes of a little cat and mouse though the trees. There is still a rear facing from Miles RZr that belonged to someone else at the party. Hopefully he uploads it as well.

On board w/ Miles
Miles Bachelor Party RZR's (Wyatt Cam)

On board w/ Kelly
Miles Bachelor Party RZR's (Bones Cam)

the second vid at 2:09 there is a good save, bones was all the way out of the rzr leaning me back down while I steered and didn't lift laughing1 glad I had that counterweight. Watch 2:25 I get all in his ass and lift him around the corner wide into the high on the side of the track :drinkers:
That was a good F'in time

I was glad to see everyone was having a good time. Especially when Heath showed up to throw mud balls at everyone like a douche. I really wanted to go see the naked ladies but I had to beat my wife home so I could hide my dirty clothes. However, she did want to smell my **** so she knew something was up. Otherwise, marraige is a blast and I reccomend everyone to try it at least twice. :dblthumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Heres the **** we rode out at Bonita's (just south of Olathe). Muchado freaked out and bailed. The tornado sirens were going off with one on the ground 3 miles east of Baldwin City running east at 30mph. We bunkered in place with cold beers and B Team titties. :drinkers:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Loosely based on the fact we didn't die, I feel we made the right decision flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem
The talent was lacking, but we still had a good time. I was upset my Phillipinasian never came over to see me. She dumber than miles after a case of beer when she's sober, so I love talking to her while she does this whirlpool effect on your lap keeping up casual chat :dblthumb:

InDaShop said:
Heres the **** we rode out at Bonita's (just south of Olathe). Muchado freaked out and bailed. The tornado sirens were going off with one on the ground 3 miles east of Baldwin City running east at 30mph. We bunkered in place with cold beers and B Team titties. :drinkers:

Yep I pussed out :****:.... Of course the panic texts everyone was getting were exagerated...

blacksheep10 said:
Loosely based on the fact we didn't die, I feel we made the right decision flashemifyougotem flashemifyougotem
The talent was lacking, but we still had a good time. I was upset my Phillipinasian never came over to see me. She dumber than miles after a case of beer when she's sober, so I love talking to her while she does this whirlpool effect on your lap keeping up casual chat :dblthumb:

ha ha At least Miles got several lappies from Mike's cougar friend Taylor.... Damn she's ****in hot. You're right, talent was lacking.. It was shitty Monday too.. which is suprising because since the Missouri laws passed the talent had gotten much better at 'nitas.

MUCHADO said:
ha ha At least Miles got several lappies from Mike's cougar friend Taylor.... Damn she's ****in hot.

Doooode, that chick is bad ass, and cool to boot. Why the **** is she a stripper? Just didnt seem to fit her, though she does have the body for it.

InDaShop said:
Doooode, that chick is bad ass, and cool to boot. Why the **** is she a stripper? Just didnt seem to fit her, though she does have the body for it.

I think Bones and Kelly covered it! Ha ha!

But on a more serious note... Daddy issues thumb.gif flashemifyougotem

Too bad Sticky Rice fell off the deep end, last any of us heard from her was a text to Mike asking to borrow $200. She was down in Dallas turnin' a trick a couple months ago (super bowl time) and I saw on facebook she recently went to Egypt with the guy she's dating..

Also pretty dissapointed that Jessica (butterfly back tats) skipped town this weekend, really wanted to bring those bolt ons to the wheelin' part of the party... But as Kelly said "An exotic dancer flaking out, that's suprising!"

:woot: good times indeed. Is it a good sign when your dd comes to get you then runs into bones Vitty in the driveway after saying "I know, I don't want to hit your car" :wtflol:

Latest posts