• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MISSISSIPPI RIVER

KINGSNAKE

I know we all looked at the trouble Alabama seen lately but here is a couple picture of a place I go hunt ever year but this one, was going the 12-15 but not now.
here a before and now, the house will be neck deep/over my head in the mud room. they told me the the river is 6 times wider in places.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dam man, I have been to this place before and it is HUGE! (like 2700 acre island). My brother and I went deer hunting there with a guy name Barry Craig. They said they went up last week to try to save the equipment by building a huge mound to put everything on.

They have said that damages could run up to $4 BILLION DOLLARS and that's not in Dr. Evil terms either. **** is messed up. :****:

Randy, you should have gotten a picture of yourself with those birds. :flipoff1:

thats terrible, now is such bad timing to be losing business due to natural disasters - i feel for all of the people who have had damage in this already tough economy

I've been going the for a few years, I was the 1st one to kill a Turkey there since Dale has owned it. here's number one from a few year back, plus the hump they made. we even got Barry in on it.

That dam Barry is crazy! Been trying to talk him to going riding with us but he hasn't yet.

Yea , it kinda sucks. I haven't been there in awhile, but the place was cool as **** when we went. Having to take a boat ride to the island was cool as hell . Then riding around in the sammis checking the place out, good times! :****:

Rescue1 said:
Yea , it kinda sucks. I haven't been there in awhile, but the place was cool as **** when we went. Having to take a boat ride to the island was cool as hell . Then riding around in the sammis checking the place out, good times! :****:

ALL THE SAMMIS ARE GONE, no telling how much I've :drinkers: ridin around killed a few hog and even got a few little ones

Where on the River is this place? I just got back to my office from Vicksburg, about a 45 minute drive from my office. I had to go over and see an customer of mine located in the Port of Vicksburg. The water is getting high down there and Anderson Tully Lumber Mill is building a HUGE levee to protect their mill. Without it they would probably already be under water. It is a bad deal.

bigsilly said:
Where on the River is this place? I just got back to my office from Vicksburg, about a 45 minute drive from my office. I had to go over and see an customer of mine located in the Port of Vicksburg. The water is getting high down there and Anderson Tully Lumber Mill is building a HUGE levee to protect their mill. Without it they would probably already be under water. It is a bad deal.

I believe it to be on the Arkansas side of the river :dunno: . Not sure of the exact location.