• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Crawler River Run, Boating Event

rockwell 1

30727208_1725245954207498_5884147367803879424_o.jpg

This looks pretty interesting......if I just had a boat.....is it pretty much the same group that went last year? We've tried this in June before and the river can get pretty high with all the spring rain. With the way this winter has been going....it will still be snowing in June.......we will see.

I've done this before from Guntersville to Chattanooga and this section of the river has the best scenery of the entire trip flashemifyougotem :cougar: and had a blast. Going to have to try and make this one. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

If you're staying at Springhill Suites downtown you won't be going through the Chickamauga Lock. That is a bit further up river.

Have fun, the Tennessee river gorge is some of the best scenery around and downtown Chattanooga is a blast. If you guys need any recommendations on where to go let me know. Do yourselves a favor and don't hit up any chains, there are way too many good local joints.

edit: Erwin Marine has their main location up river of the Chickamauga Lock but you will want to contact their downtown location for the docks at Springhill Suites. This will put you right on top of all the good night life.
https://www.erwinmarinesales.com/--city-of-chattanooga-marina

redneckengineered said:
If you're staying at Springhill Suites downtown you won't be going through the Chickamauga Lock. That is a bit further up river.

Have fun, the Tennessee river gorge is some of the best scenery around and downtown Chattanooga is a blast. If you guys need any recommendations on where to go let me know. Do yourselves a favor and don't hit up any chains, there are way too many good local joints.

edit: Erwin Marine has their main location up river of the Chickamauga Lock but you will want to contact their downtown location for the docks at Springhill Suites. This will put you right on top of all the good night life.
https://www.erwinmarinesales.com/--city-of-chattanooga-marina

If we end up doing this, you need to drag the old ball and chain with you and let's meet up at Big River B&G. :eat: :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
If we end up doing this, you need to drag the old ball and chain with you and let's meet up at Big River B&G. :eat: :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

For sure. I told Steve I get back from Vegas Friday night late but I should be able to meet up downtown Saturday for the party.

My favorite places within walking distance of the river would be the Local 191, Big River, and Blue Plate. A short Uber ride to the Southside or Northshore opens up a lot more options too.

yes the locks are past downtown. After we get downtown everyone can decide if they want to keep going to the locks.If you have never did it its very cool if you have you might want to skip it.

No boat for me, but thought about coming down to hang out and put faces with screen names. That's if y'all allow us land dwellers to hang with the water folks.

Roughly what time would y'all be in Chattanooga

Here's the flyer if it don't n3ed to be here I will remove it. I saved it cause I was gonna go but I don't think my boys are ready for a boat trip like that.
afa398656566d2a9fd83d7822bd2793f.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I didn't delete it ,i don't know what happened? Last year we got to chattanooga about 6:00
seem to take a long time for everybody to get ready .we got to eat around dark.