• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

Well finally coming to RBD ! It's been on my bucket list and I thought the Tanner Ride was our last trip down for the year but! I got a rental buggy for this and two round trip plane tickets so I'm flying down Friday and leaving Monday , see y'all in a few weeks!

Can I bring the beginnings of Shamrock Run Auction items? Shits getting real this go round as far as what I can bring safely on the trailer.

Either way, Gots me and a good bud coming to ride. Hopefully bringing a kid apiece to make it an ulitmate weekend.

Rockwells607 said:
Them crazy Cajuns coming with that awesome pastalia? :eat:
we will be there and plan on making twice as much so we don't run out this year.

See yall soon

I am looking forward to another great RBD and some camp craziness, The Cajuns will be doing there Pastaliya on Saturday night and I will be smoking Steaks for everyone on Friday ( first come first serve ), I will have beans /potatoes also so come on by camp and get your belly's full and your drink on. John G, How about another tasting table this year ?

GIZMO1 said:
I am looking forward to another great RBD and some camp craziness, The Cajuns will be doing there Pastaliya on Saturday night and I will be smoking 8 Boston Buts for everyone on Friday, I will have plenty of buns and beans so come on by camp and get your belly's full and your drink on. John G, How about another tasting table this year ?

John G said "Yes, definitely" thumb.gif

Re:

For anyone that comes Thursday I will be smoking one turkey, 3 pork loins and frying a turkey. So looks like all three days there will be plenty of food.

Re:

trucker said:
For anyone that comes Thursday I will be smoking one turkey, 3 pork loins and frying a turkey. So looks like all three days there will be plenty of food.
Was you the one there last year on Thursday? and cooked that big spread? if so, it was great!

This trip is gonna be titties! Good food and people, me and my wife are flying down Friday and Yankster is picking us up at bham airport and then coming over , My good buddy is letting me and my wife wheel Bombshell for this and we are honored to do so thumb.gif flashemifyougotem

GIZMO1 said:
I am looking forward to another great RBD and some camp craziness, The Cajuns will be doing there Pastaliya on Saturday night and I will be smoking 8 Boston Buts for everyone on Friday, I will have plenty of buns and beans so come on by camp and get your belly's full and your drink on. John G, How about another tasting table this year ?

I know you'll say no... but we seriously need a mandatory tip bucket for these meals. It's too much. And let those who appreciate it, TIP you.