• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

LandSpeeder said:
I know you'll say no... but we seriously need a mandatory tip bucket for these meals. It's too much. And let those who appreciate it, TIP you.

I agree. All we need to do is empty one shine jar. They are great for tips.

Made a little change to what I am cooking on Friday, I am going to stay with the tradition and will be smoking steaks. I will fill the smoker with aprox 65 steaks and will cut them in half in hopes I have enough. There will be BBQ beans and baked potatoes to go along with it also. :eat:

Oldiron20 said:
this will be my first year at RBD. should be about 4 or 5 in our group coming. cant wait to ride and party with everyone. :woot:

If you wanta ride, early Friday or Sunday is the way to go... Saturday is packed full :****:

muddinmetal said:
If you wanta ride, early Friday or Sunday is the way to go... Saturday is packed full :****:

This is what I was wondering. I went there a few years ago and rode Saturday. As soon as the event was over you play on the hill/obstacle they where just on. Is it still this way or has it gotten to the point where riding Saturday is next to impossible??

Driving from south Georgia so really want to do some riding. Just don`t wanna ride all that way and not really be able to wheel.

You'll be able to ride, just be ready to dodge every single RZR in the southeast that is blasting coontunes and tractor rap while they show off their rolling SuperATV catalog if its anything like last year. Holy **** there were a ton of SxS's.

The event is fun and last year is honestly what got my ass in gear to get another rig. Its a damn good time. Just go with an understanding that its going to be congested in places, but we never had an issue finding an open obstacle or trail the entire weekend.

Stretch said:
You'll be able to ride, just be ready to dodge every single RZR in the southeast that is blasting coontunes and tractor rap while they show off their rolling SuperATV catalog if its anything like last year. Holy **** there were a ton of SxS's.

^^^^^^ THIS x1,000,000 ^^^^^^

Expect people to be at los primos and rbd most all weekend copperhead, v notch, gbu will have people at them on the other side! Don't forget to go hit stihl hill and whatever the name of the long hill directly across the mountain from it? Can't remember the name? Good hills not a lot of people go to.

al1tonyota said:
Expect people to be at los primos and rbd most all weekend copperhead, v notch, gbu will have people at them on the other side! Don't forget to go hit stihl hill and whatever the name of the long hill directly across the mountain from it? Can't remember the name? Good hills not a lot of people go to.

You just listed all but two hills in the entire park.

LandSpeeder said:
You just listed all but two hills in the entire park.
Haha I didn't say anything about punisher the mud pit! :Joc:

There are also a lot of other trails on the v notch side! Some just not so difficult! :driving: :drinkers:

See ya there...

I'm not too sure this is a weekend to "go wheeling" more than it's a family reunion and you just might go hit some trails or certain hills while you're there.
Given no breaks, MM is place you can literally hit every hill in a day with a decent group and still make dinner. But this weekend is not for the Trail Warrior who hates crowds and hates waiting in line for an obstacle. Because you will. Just enjoy good folks and thank the lord you ain't at the walmarts on this black Friday.

al1tonyota said:

You're talking about Hammer Down and Scenic Overlook. In my opinion the hard line on Scenic probably could be the hardest hill in the park. Most people don't even know it's there.

MMountain said:
You're talking about Hammer Down and Scenic Overlook. In my opinion the hard line on Scenic probably could be the hardest hill in the park. Most people don't even know it's there.

And no one EVER goes over there... I wonder if there was an easy way down it... if folks would go down then back up. I almost think. Folks always bypass it because they're already at the top of the mtn. My thoughts on it, anyway.

Rock n Roll... I ain't got nothing for it. It's rocks, and I'd roll.