• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

nhl_bullitt said:
Not burning on him on a personal level because I don't know him like that, and breaking up a fight is great for sure. ..but what I do know is that for whatever reason he has been a pedestrian in hundreds of videos with what I can only assume is a permanent alcoholic beverage in his hand, even getting run over by buggies because he simply does not know when to keep calm and just get the hell out of the way of the drivers AND the camera. When he rides shot gun on a legitimate climb and thinks that is the perfect time to throw his arm way out of the buggy setting a horrible example for anybody new to the sport. Trust me tripp, you are not the show, the classy drivers and bad ass rigs are.

This is the rbd thread. No one cares about your personal opinion of Tripp Pullen, nor is this the place to discuss it.

Was Gillis actually trying to pull it or roll it over? That guy was in front of us struggling on Gauntlet Friday morning.

I'm thinking we might have a RZR rap music tax next year. If it's newer than Coolio and louder than your Rzr exhaust, 75% tax. LOL

Speeding said:
I'm thinking we might have a RZR rap music tax next year. If it's newer than Coolio and louder than your Rzr exhaust, 75% tax. LOL

Cmon now Ricky, you cant split hairs on the coon tunes. Tax for all or none. Plus you would have to include florida Georgia line, and big schmuck

Re: Re: MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

pholmann said:
Cmon now Ricky, you cant split hairs on the coon tunes. Tax for all or none. Plus you would have to include florida Georgia line, and big schmuck
I'd much rather the tax be on Hick Hop and Luke Bryan any day! Lol Hick Hop makes my skin crawl.

The first year SRRS ran at Gray Rock I saw a 4 seat Rzr with NO ONE in it (or around it) blaring coon toons so I went over to it and cut it off itching for a fight, but no one seemed to notice... so, I took the keys put them in my pocket and went wheeling for 4-5hours over on the 160 side... When we rolled back into the park the rzr was still sitting there with no one around it so I just set the keys in the seat.

So, what is the point of blaring that garbage if you're not even gonna stick around and listen to it?

1e2c8b0bce75e5118ce992a1ba1e8d2a.jpg

There was a jeep at the bottom of V notch Saturday doing the same and it sounded like hammered ass. Way to loud for his walmart system. I thought about turning it off but I didn't have time to whoop someones ass and fix my timing issues.

I,m late with gettin it done but heres the link to my Gallery from RBD yall....

https://scottspics.smugmug.com/RBD-2015-at-MMORV