• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

Just the camper has brakes, it stop pretty good, but would be lots better if trailer had brakes also. It's not all that heavy, guessing around 8500 ish for everything.

Had a great time Friday, we hit everything.
We bugged out and hit choccolocco Saturday. I made violator.
I couldn't handle all the rzrs at MMORV. About 1/2 of them seemed like they had never been in an environment where they had to show some sort of trail etiquette.

That being said.... Happy birthday Ricky. We'll be back

Re: Re: MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

J_Sigmon said:
I couldn't handle all the rzrs at MMORV. About 1/2 of them seemed like they had never been in an environment where they had to show some sort of trail etiquette.

Soooo....it was like normal then?

I had a blast got to meet pholmann and a few others on here. Soon as I unloaded a coil **** the bed on my buggy went an bought a new one and it fixed the no fire issue but the buggy still ran like **** the whole weekend?? oh well still got to ride all weekend and even made a few good climbs with about 50% power.

I had an absolute blast this weekend, gizmo and the Cajuns out did themselves on the food , friends and wheeling it was all awesome not to mention the weather! I'm glad I came down for this one we had a great time... Rolled while trash off of RBD but other then that all was good, buggy took it well but the passengers first ride may have not been what he planned ! Good seeing everyone !

J_Sigmon said:
The guy with the scrambler...that broke on los primos, did he get out? I tried but my trans was about to take a crap.
Are you talking about the one that's steering box broke then battery went dead?

Re: Re: MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

tonybolton said:
Soooo....it was like normal then?

Pretty much but people just get dumber every year. I had one in front of me dump it on its side on the main trail going up the RBD/Los Primos side on Friday. Going to Choccolocco on Saturday was the best decision of the weekend.

Had a good time otherwise. Like JSigmon said, we'll be back and happy bday Ricky.

I had a string of bad luck breaking two rear driveshafts Friday and then a steering box. We were tired of the traffic and went to Chocco Saturday and ran into the Mud Devils at night. Good weekend despite all my problems! The huge crowd was kind of a turn off even though I know this weekend isn't really about the wheeling more than it is the party and seeing folks.

It was hot!!

Love the Hot Shot buggy. Nice jump clearing the second ledge too. :woot: I can ALWAYS do with out seeing freaking Tripp Pullen making a mockery of the offroad world though.

nhl_bullitt said:
Love the Hot Shot buggy. Nice jump clearing the second ledge too. :woot: I can ALWAYS do with out seeing freaking Tripp Pullen making a mockery of the offroad world though.

Tripp is just having a good time and the crowd seemed to like him getting everyone hyped up, also he stopped a huge fight from happening Friday afternoon on Los Primos between a group of guys.

Cole said:
Tripp is just having a good time and the crowd seemed to like him getting everyone hyped up, also he stopped a huge fight from happening Friday afternoon on Los Primos between a group of guys.
Not burning on him on a personal level because I don't know him like that, and breaking up a fight is great for sure. ..but what I do know is that for whatever reason he has been a pedestrian in hundreds of videos with what I can only assume is a permanent alcoholic beverage in his hand, even getting run over by buggies because he simply does not know when to keep calm and just get the hell out of the way of the drivers AND the camera. When he rides shot gun on a legitimate climb and thinks that is the perfect time to throw his arm way out of the buggy setting a horrible example for anybody new to the sport. Trust me tripp, you are not the show, the classy drivers and bad ass rigs are.

I had a damn blast. Was good to meet a few folks and ride with some. it was good to meet everyone. It was definitely a redo next year.

Latest posts