• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

Re: Re: MM - RBD 2015 - November 27-29, 2015

pholmann said:
Loaded and itching for 5am.

DCF096FF-A3BE-4791-B979-B76A6A7FCFC5_zps4fdbj4qe.jpg
Can't hide money

Re:

As I sit here eatin a bowl of tuna and drinking a beast, I am thinking of time you fawkers have had this weekend. I have missed it!

Good times for sure!! My head hurts for some reason..
Was going to post yesterday but no service .. I Broke a valve spring .. So instead of loading up, which is last resort for me , I find a valve spring from a 82 blazer, havin no clue if it was right or not I got it and the little tool to put it in at napa..
I was standing there, looking at a broken valve spring and a pushrod shaped like a Z...worried sick ..
BOSS man Adam Lee lets me know mid way through the ordeal that this would be the first time he's done this "on the trail".. a few min later another pimp came by.. We explain the plan, then Wont Work says "it'll work"... I just fukin new it would be a good day!! Few minutes and Adam says to me in a really nice voice(ha) "fire this bitch up". I asked if he was sure and he just gave this look.. So I hit the button and tha motor runs like a bat out of hell!!! Thanks for everyone's help! That **** was awesome!! Good times.. Good friends! Got to ride with Pholmann and his bud, and met quite a few others! As usual just a group of dam good guys.. That's what I love bout HL.. I got some good videos.. I'll work on getting them on here for y'all. And I'm 100% positive I have the best clip from RBD.. J Rich knows how to by gawd "heat Em up"!! hahahah. Thanks again fellas, I had a dam blast!!

kushKrawlin said:
Would like to ad that me and Creepycrawler MURDERED RBD last night and possibly my motor. :woot:
I'll be going to TN soon to get a 5.3. And can't wait!

Lemme know what happens to that 400 block :****: I want it

kushKrawlin said:
Would like to ad that me and Creepycrawler MURDERED RBD last night and possibly my motor. :woot:
I'll be going to TN soon to get a 5.3. And can't wait!

True story! Mash yer motor! Didn't need to test them welds after all!

zukimaster said:
Well, if the DOT don't throw me in jail, I will be down there 4ish I hope.
53aa3f3b2942c4ccb8165e26f2bc0b42.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
How did this train work out? I've seen guys do it before but usually just a little pop up behind his jeep.

It does really good, just don't get over 65, and it's fine. Just got to be careful about where you pull in at, got to make sure you got plenty of room to circle around and get out.

Latest posts