• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

Had a great time yesterday. Hit some new stuff and got redemption on some old stuff. Thanks to Steveo for putting on the event and everything associated with it!

94xjsport94 said:
Had a great time yesterday. Hit some new stuff and got redemption on some old stuff. Thanks to Steveo for putting on the event and everything associated with it!

Would redemption be 1 shitting V-Notch twice in one trip?

****ing awesome time!! good to meet some of yall. im pretty sure I have I have diabetes now. kevin adair was singing the hell out that old country!

For those that were there:

Attachments

• diabeetus.jpg
    diabeetus.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 359
Never been so tired in my Fukin life. FAWK I'm gettin old I think?? I don't remember much, I do know I had a awesome time and rode a **** TON.. Man I'm beat... Well, between the most amazing grill In the world and the badest Fukin front axle On the planet. .. Ben Bone jumped way the fuk up on my list of Heros, that's for sure.. Dam good people. Was great to get to hang out and keep u up till 4ish. :spin: . Thanks for everything this weekend Steveo. Ur still a nut in my book. Ya did very well this weekend. Well done . Did I mention I'm tired?
Oh and Kel, well Nevermind I'll just post pics in a few. :woot: laaaaahhooozzzeerrrr.
Dam I want some of that butt that was in the smoker. I'm starving. :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
Never been so tired in my Fukin life. FAWK I'm gettin old I think?? I don't remember much, I do know I had a awesome time and rode a **** TON.. Man I'm beat... Well, between the most amazing grill In the world and the badest Fukin front axle On the planet. .. Ben Bone jumped way the fuk up on my list of Heros, that's for sure.. Dam good people. Was great to get to hang out and keep u up till 4ish. :spin: . Thanks for everything this weekend Steveo. Ur still a nut in my book. Ya did very well this weekend. Well done . Did I mention I'm tired?
Oh and Kel, well Nevermind I'll just post pics in a few. :woot: laaaaahhooozzzeerrrr.
Dam I want some of that butt that was in the smoker. I'm starving. :smoke:
AMen times 1000 on all that Kush. Ben also had the secret Rum stash in that cooker somewhere. I barely got back to camp. Julio came stumbling out of the woods about daybreak talking bout getting lost between the pavilion and camp, passed out in the woods. Still laughing about that.
Cudos to Steveo, Randy and the whole staff.
Kevin Adair you are the man withat that guitar.
Ben Bone :dblthumb:, that cooker is flashemifyougotem

MMountain said:
For those that were there:
Hahahahah. Man I heard that **** and said "**** that's some tough ****". Bout that time my buddy tj "that's what my dad had".

As usual we were way ofF, hahaha Dem was talkin bout shine not a dezeez. Haha. dam.

Also I still see a dot from staring at the H1 insert burning. Wow. I learn something every dam time I cross the Ga/Al line from you nut balls. I want some magnesium so bad now I can't stand it. **** made the burn barrel so hot u could dam near see the through it! Like lava I tell ya. Think I'm gonna check on a price for a year round spot out there at Morris. Just for a tent, and just stay there... :woot:

kushKrawlin said:
Hahahahah. Man I heard that **** and said "**** that's some tough ****". Bout that time my buddy tj "that's what my dad had".

As usual we were way ofF, hahaha Dem was talkin bout shine not a dezeez. Haha. dam.

Also I still see a dot from staring at the H1 insert burning. Wow. I learn something every dam time I cross the Ga/Al line from you nut balls. I want some magnesium so bad now I can't stand it. **** made the burn barrel so hot u could dam near see the through it! Like lava I tell ya. Think I'm gonna check on a price for a year round spot out there at Morris. Just for a tent, and just stay there... :woot:

I'm still there lullzzz

kushKrawlin said:

Get you a volkswagen block and let it burn for a while. Took half a day to put it out and it made the ground harder than Chinese algebra.