• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

s10me said:
Get one Kel I'll help you get it put in

Looks like I have a line on a welded rear. Should be able to get it by Wednesday. Got to come show Kush why he should keep his Sami around for a bit.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks like I have a line on a welded rear. Should be able to get it by Wednesday. Got to come show Kush why he should keep his Sami around for a bit.

Husk, Kel. Hush. I already called dibs. He needs to get bored with it quick.

creepycrawly said:
Who is riding Friday??? Also, what is the status on night riding for this one? Curfew? Saturday looks shitty so I am gonna be there early Friday and ride till time to stop.

Me and a few more from south Georgia will be there Friday morning. The rest of our crew is coming Saturday morning.

As for night riding Friday night. 9pm I lock the gates. If you are still out on the trails making it loud and abnoxious I will find you and shut u down. If u are quiet I may not notice. Just saying.

bad80cj said:
As for night riding Friday night. 9pm I lock the gates. If you are still out on the trails making it loud and abnoxious I will find you and shut u down. If u are quiet I may not notice. Just saying.

Noted. Thank you sir. :driving:

weather is looking GREAT!
As-is now... I'm motor-housin over! Friday RIGHT AFTER work!
Saturday will be GREAT!
This event is always GREAT... and the people are better!
I'ma brang cash for something from that grill trailer! Do I need to bring a pack or twelve of Conecuh Sausage?!

Looks like im out, Low Range Offroad was the only place that had the parts I needed, ordered them last Wednesday the 9th, guy assured me they would ship out the next day, just looked at my email and the tracking # showed they left there place in Utah yesterday a 5:16 pm! so it will be Monday before I get them! :mad:

We just added a new trail last weekend. It should be pretty good once it gets some traffic on it. It's located right before you get to GBU on the right off of the access trail.

We also aquired some more land that joins the park, so we will be adding more trails soon. thumb.gif

See you guys this weekend!

MMountain said:
We just added a new trail last weekend. It should be pretty good once it gets some traffic on it. It's located right before you get to GBU on the right off of the access trail.

We also aquired some more land that joins the park, so we will be adding more trails soon. thumb.gif

Hell yea, thanks guys! Randy and Chris :dblthumb:

MMountain said:

That's awesome guys. Thanks for all you do to support us and the off roading community!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The weather channel and anyone else in weather... can go F themselves! For one fuggin day, yesterday... did Saturday show no chance of rain. Weather channel now has 80%. The news said bham was at 60%.
PISSED!!!

Yep good deal, I just spent four hours loading the camper and getting **** ready then look at the weather and its 70%saturday...Sucks. But gotta go test out this buggy so the Redhead will just get a little damp!!! :JRich: