• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Shamrock Run - March 18-20, 2016

Re:

Anyone near or going past Gainesville, GA that is going to Shamrock? Need some H1 rims picked up. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Re:

nwflyj said:
Anyone near or going past Gainesville, GA that is going to Shamrock? Need some H1 rims picked up. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Someone help this brother out!

Buggy is wired and runs. I have to install seats interior shifters and go over it.
Finished the gayzr up today so I have wheels no matter what

Not sure. Hopefully Thursday but probly Friday. Motor suddenly needs a quick adjustment. But shouldn't be a big deal..

Sorry been off the grid been very busy.... Thank you for all the compliments guys ...

Yes America's best value Inn in Heflin is the closest Motel to Morris mountain...we have good clean rooms with brand-new beds carpet and tile... Please mention Morris mountain special rates to receive discount call motel direct 2564632900 ...
Also we have plenty trailer parking at the motel safe and secure ...

Morris mountain discount room rate
Room with one bed 45+ tax
Room with two beds 55+ tax
Pet fee $10 per pet/ per night
It is very important customers call the motel directly for these rate and mention Morris mountain discount rate. Online booking will not honor these rates...( so call direct )
Phone # 256-463-2900
Address:1957 Almon St. Heflin AL 36264
Located exit 199 right off the interstate I-20.

bbone said:
grill trailer does in fact fit with truck camper...this is the earliest I have ever loaded up for a trip.

How the hell do you fitnin the camper? I can see how crecent will fit just fine but u?

dam Ben. That kinda motivated me to get loaded up early. I'm headed home now to start. Few lil things to wrap up, zip tie my seat belts on and I'll be ready. Man I'm sick of the nightmare of loading for hours and hours the night before. Was going to go by and get John T's trailer and buggy But it's too far out of my way . And couldn't decide on 38 or solo. So I'll bring my **** box. I guess

If I don't find a 4.10 Toyota third, I won't be making the trip. Missed one yesterday and I have two prospects in the next two days. Or, if any of you Ninjas have one to bring, I can pick it up and install in the parking lot.

lowbudgetjunk said:
If I don't find a 4.10 Toyota third, I won't be making the trip. Missed one yesterday and I have two prospects in the next two days. Or, if any of you Ninjas have one to bring, I can pick it up and install in the parking lot.

Get one Kel I'll help you get it put in

Who is riding Friday??? Also, what is the status on night riding for this one? Curfew? Saturday looks shitty so I am gonna be there early Friday and ride till time to stop.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    697.8 KB · Views: 90

Latest posts