• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - 4 Wheel Parts customer appreciation ride - September 8, 2012

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
316803_10151053161251868_390341139_n.jpg

Re: MMORV - 4 Wheel Parts customer appreciation ride (9/8/12)

Anyone going to this? I'd like to bring the new buggy out for a shakedown run.

We gone show up Sat. mornin,,,Tony,s brangin the SPIDER BUGGY,,,,and I,m brangin RATTLER to get some more seat time in it,,should be FUN :driving:

CheapJ7 said:
Anyone going to this? I'd like to bring the new buggy out for a shakedown run.

HOLY DAMN HELL ,,,,,LOOK AT IT!!! wha chu doin wit a zuki buggy,,,,,DAMN THANG LOOK GOOD MAN :dblthumb:

SPECS DAMMIT ;D

Warning! Derail ahead

Traded the turtle to Scrappy1982 for it recently. Got it down putting a rear ring and pinion in it now. Hopefully have it back together tomorrow.

-brand new 1.6 8 valve motor with trail tough motor mounts
-new clutch and shifter bushings from trail tough
-6.5 trail gear gears in the transfer case with chromo outputs and mighty kong mount, with trail tough tranny mount
-front axle 85 yota with trail gear dirty 30s, chromo hub gears, arp studs, six shooter knuckles, 5:29 gears with detroit
-rear is yota ifs rear with trail gear chromo axles and disk brake kit, 5:29 gears with detroit
-steering is trail gear double ended ram with high flow pump and orbital and reservoir with filter(basically the whole kit from trail gear)
-4 link rear 3 link front with chromo hiems with coils and rancho shocks, works great
-corbeau seats with harnesses
-fuel cell
-9500 warn front winch with rope, rear trail gear suck down with rope
-new 39 irocks on 15x 10 beadlocks with wide ring
-103 wb
Summer12040.jpg

Summer12037-1.jpg

AW yea train full upside down now,,,,,all them TRAIL TOUGH parts ,,,mounts,poly shiftter bushings, vulcan clutch etc. , are some GOOD STUFF ,,,"GOTTA DO" stuff on a rock / trail Zuk IMO ;D

,,,,,or on a RATTLER as well molaugh

Thang looks light,,,lot like green & purple,,,should GO LIKE HELL :****:

:driving:

I just talked to Jason at our 4wheel parts , and they will be there from Friday afternoon till Sunday camping and :driving: :dblthumb:

dragr1 said:
On the fence, thinking about this one though

I have been too. I think we are going to try to ride Sat and camp sat. night though.

I need to get some zuki wheelin lessons from Julio! Its still got enough yota under her I feel at home. :driving:

CheapJ7 said:
Warning! Derail ahead

Traded the turtle to Scrappy1982 for it recently. Got it down putting a rear ring and pinion in it now. Hopefully have it back together tomorrow.

-brand new 1.6 8 valve motor with trail tough motor mounts
-new clutch and shifter bushings from trail tough
-6.5 trail gear gears in the transfer case with chromo outputs and mighty kong mount, with trail tough tranny mount
-front axle 85 yota with trail gear dirty 30s, chromo hub gears, arp studs, six shooter knuckles, 5:29 gears with detroit
-rear is yota ifs rear with trail gear chromo axles and disk brake kit, 5:29 gears with detroit
-steering is trail gear double ended ram with high flow pump and orbital and reservoir with filter(basically the whole kit from trail gear)
-4 link rear 3 link front with chromo hiems with coils and rancho shocks, works great
-corbeau seats with harnesses
-fuel cell
-9500 warn front winch with rope, rear trail gear suck down with rope
-new 39 irocks on 15x 10 beadlocks with wide ring
-103 wb

i dig the hell outta that

Change in my plans, heading out in a couple of hours, wheelin' before lunch today, camp tonight, wheel Sat. :dblthumb: