• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

TacomaJD said:
I think y'all will actually have a fair weather day. Hopefully, it will be cleared up by dinner. Had an awesome time yesterday, them cheater tars was stickin' like glue!
Pics mofo!

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

zayne2427 said:
Was hopeing the rain would let up a little sooner. Looks like steady rain until about 2pm in Delta Al.

100% chance of rain in Sylvania, Al right now....and I don't even have to check the weather.

marczuk said:
Need some pictures :afro:.... Lol

Lol we kept the trails too hot!

This is the only picture I took :****:

esyhezab.jpg

That's cool just giving you a had time. Was hoping
I was goin to make it. I wanted to check out that yota
You have. Nice rig man. You goin back next weekend
For top truck?

85buggy said:
Raining like pouring piss
out of a boot. 2 rzrs 1 jeep and john g are all that's there

And that Jeep was in the parking lot when I got here, no owner. We rode the whole park yesterday, and glad we did, cause today sure looks like a wash out.

Maybe time for a nap!

marczuk said:
That's cool just giving you a had time. Was hoping
I was goin to make it. I wanted to check out that yota
You have. Nice rig man. You goin back next weekend
For top truck?

Appreciate that bud. It ain't nuttin' special...all gearing and cheater tires lol. Nah, be in Knoxville, TN for a concert next weekend.

TacomaJD said:
Appreciate that bud. It ain't nuttin' special...all gearing and cheater tires lol. Nah, be in Knoxville, TN for a concert next weekend.

got ya well ill catch y'all next time....

Had a blast riding Sat morning in the pouring rain! Got to meet and ride with a few of the CAOS guys. Good times soaking wet! Sorry no pics. They might have gotten some pics not sure.

We had a great ride on Saturday. It started out wet and ended wet. I was denied on V-Notch, the ole right rear tire just wouldn't hop up. We hit almost all of the trails except for Copperhead and RBD just too slick.
I really cut it close on this ride though. The wheeling to repair/cleanup ratio was a bit off. Put in maybe 6-7 hours on the trail and over 4 hours on cleanup alone. I will say that spraying everything but the tires with WD-40 does wonders for getting the mud off.
I was good to meet you guys. I have a couple pics but did not get out the good camera and tried the keep the phone as dry as possible.