• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Re: Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Mother nature is really being a motherfucker...

8aryrytu.jpg

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

JohnG said:
Has not rained in 3 weeks. Go to MM and it is going to rain. Hopefully just enough to knock the dust down.

It still has time to change between now and then. I'm gonna keep my eye on it tomorrow and see how it goes. I may try to skip work and ease down there for a little wheeling Friday then head back home.

Says thunderstorms "likely" on my weather app. Maybe it won't rain much. I really need to do some riding.

Re:

As of now I'm planning on coming down tomorrow. As of what time? Hopefully sometime before noon as I'm working tonight and still have to load up and get my **** together. Hopefully the rain will give everyone a break Saturday. This actually works out better for me, as I have some super top secret offroad weapons (*sarcasm) to hopefully pick up in Rome, GA Saturday.

race_jeep said:
I'm not even sure it's possible to wheel mmorv dry. :dunno:

Last time I was there for the Wheeling for Warriors ride, it was perfect! Prolly once in a lifetime fluke ;D

TacomaJD said:
As of now I'm planning on coming down tomorrow. As of what time? Hopefully sometime before noon as I'm working tonight and still have to load up and get my **** together. Hopefully the rain will give everyone a break Saturday. This actually works out better for me, as I have some super top secret offroad weapons (*sarcasm) to hopefully pick up in Rome, GA Saturday.

I know, I know! 8)

ibrokeit said:
I know, I know! 8)

Lol hopefully tomorrow will be the last time I wheel a "lean-machine" .....but with my luck, I doubt it. :****:

zayne2427 said:
Josh, are you still gona ride sat too or just Friday?

Just tomorrow (Friday). That rain skeered me off from Saturday. I avoid it if at all possible, it makes my vagina sandy.

ibrokeit said:
JohnG has a full stocked shop on wheels. Aint nothin but 4 bolts!

Earliest I'll be able to go pick em up is Saturday! May be able to test it out in the yard by Sunday :****:

am out...... my grandmother passed today so heading back home to gulf shores Saturday... have to catch yall some other time..... :( :(

Latest posts