• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Out, fair weather wheeler, got my flame suit on so I'm ready for the remarks

dragr1 said:
Out, fair weather wheeler, got my flame suit on so I'm ready for the remarks

Hell you can bet yer ass I'm out 90% of the time if I think terrible weather is inevitable. No remarks here :dblthumb:

Dang don't really wanna drive 2 hrs and wheel by myself. I think I've only been riding one time this year that I didn't wear my rain suit.

zayne2427 said:
Dang don't really wanna drive 2 hrs and wheel by myself. I think I've only been riding one time this year that I didn't wear my rain suit.

Call in "wheeling" tomorrow and ride down! Me and Chad will be there in the morning!

Wish i could but i actually sold my truck today. He is picking it up tomorrow before lunch. Was going to borrow my ole mans truck to come ride sat.

I just think it's awesome that this is called the "Impromptu Ride"....

"Hi, I'm here for the Impromptu ride, am I at the right place?" :flipoff1:

Re: Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

2am and I'm finally hittin' the hay. Loaded up, gota my **** together, and gotta run a couple errands in the morning and I'll be on mah wayyy to da Impromptu Ride! ;D

Re: Re: Re: MMORV - Ipromptu Ride THIS Weekend - September 21-22, 2013

Sam said:
Probably going to wheel Friday afternoon and saturday morning and then head to Birmingham by 2pm for daughter's dance recital..,

Awesome, I just woke up a little bit ago...overslept. I should be down there around 1pm or so, see you there!

Well what is the plan for tomorrow? Anyone still gona ride or is everyone still scared of the water? Looks like the rain should be gone by lunch. Who all is still gona ride rain or shine?

zayne2427 said:
Well what is the plan for tomorrow? Anyone still gona ride or is everyone still scared of the water? Looks like the rain should be gone by lunch. Who all is still gona ride rain or shine?

Sure hope to. We rode every trail here today. So, tomorrow it will be like going to another park. Perfect traction today. Riding starting at 9am if the weather is not on us by then.

Looks like we are going to try and leave around 7. Should be there lil after 9. 1 buggy and 2 rzrs and rain suits. See ya in the am if the rain will hold off long enough to get loaded

zayne2427 said:
Looks like we are going to try and leave around 7. Should be there lil after 9. 1 buggy and 2 rzrs and rain suits. See ya in the am if the rain will hold off long enough to get loaded

I think y'all will actually have a fair weather day. Hopefully, it will be cleared up by dinner. Had an awesome time yesterday, them cheater tars was stickin' like glue!

ibrokeit said:
I called that one.

.....lucky guess :flipoff1:

And you were incorrect about me being drunk by 2. Yes I drank a few, but never got drunk......so suck it ;D

Latest posts