• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

rbd2010

kid rok said:
Where do we send the money for the strippers? Is there a Paypal account setup?

If some one will donate a pole I will build a deck to put it on. It will be a movable platform so Randy can remove it for the family events. Or have Mommy pole dancing day at the park. :cougar:

What color Brad?

coloredpoles.jpg

I'm not picky, I'll support any good lookin women on a pole or my p.....never mind you get the point! thumb.gif

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

seriously, i'll buy a nice piece of polished stainless... what diameter???

Re: MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

draggbody said:
seriously, i'll buy a nice piece of polished stainless... what diameter???

i'll pitch in on that

I think there 3" to 31/2" in diamater. It will need to be thick wall because it will have to hold all the weight from the floor. The one you posted Bman I believe are floor to ceiling mounts. I would think a 12' pole should do it.

Pirate4x4 is on board to cover the event and competition! As well as a Pirate4x4TV segment! :dblthumb:

I'm in as well as Ed and pretty sure at least two other Jeeps will be with us. I want be competing but not sure about the others. Also coozies sound great I would take two

I plan on attending, Coleworx, probably the Tanners, and hopefully Lambert's crew are coming to ;D + hitit + :driving: + :spin: = :dblthumb:

I'm bringing a nice crew with me.

Are booyang gona be allowed since its an open ride this time?

COUNT ME IN! Since I will be covering the event for Pirate4x4 TV i guess I should probably be there :dunno:. molaugh

[size=10pt]I want to get there on FRIDAY and watch the IRON BOWL!
Who can bring a satelite and TV?!?!?!?!
[/size]

TAILGATING AT MMORV would be flashemifyougotem