• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

Right now there are 4 rigs in our convoy heading up Friday morning. Probably have a few more by the 26th. Can't wait to see the carnage report after the weekend. I'm sure I can start it off. 2X for someone with a satelite and projector. :dblthumb:

The-Boss said:
Right now there are 4 rigs in our convoy heading up Friday morning. Probably have a few more by the 26th. Can't wait to see the carnage report after the weekend. I'm sure I can start it off. 2X for someone with a satelite and projector. :dblthumb:

I always carry a projector and have sat., but with a 1:30 kick off, and no indoor space, it is just not feasable. Last RBD, I had it in my enclosed trailer, WAY less than ideal.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I always carry a projector and have sat., but with a 1:30 kick off, and no indoor space, it is just not feasable. Last RBD, I had it in my enclosed trailer, WAY less than ideal.

better than listening to it on the radio :popcorn:

John Galbreath Jr. said:

I think there might be enough shade under the pavillion? Need a thick blanket/tarp behind the screen is the trick from what I've heard.

It was done 2 weekends ago by some guys from FL. They used their Droid as an internet connection for their laptop and then projected onto a sheet.

John Galbreath Jr. said:

I can bring a 32" lcd...nothing special but its what I bring to our tailgate. I have a sat dish also on the grill trailer. Directv receiver that gets local channels and we are set.

bbone said:
I can bring a 32" lcd...nothing special but its what I bring to our tailgate. I have a sat dish also on the grill trailer. Directv receiver that gets local channels and we are set.

Aren't you going to be AT the Iron Bowl?

we gona be there . is this just an event or gone get to do a little playing to? mine ant ready for comp YET we getting there its gone be game time when i get er rite ;D cant wait to see some good action . hey baker you should put them new sticks in this you did it pretty fast last sunday. it was dry!! wet diffrent ballgame :popcorn:

bbone said:

I have one that we can use.

kennyWayne said:
we gona be there . is this just an event or gone get to do a little playing to? mine ant ready for comp YET we getting there its gone be game time when i get er rite ;D cant wait to see some good action . hey baker you should put them new sticks in this you did it pretty fast last sunday. it was dry!! wet diffrent ballgame :popcorn:

primary focus of RBD is wheelin. The rest is extra! It's an open ride weekend to ride Friday, Saturday, and sunday. The BTF comp is Saturday but you can wheel the rest of the park during the comp if you wanted to but I'd recommend watching the action on primos!

As I've posted before pirate4x4.com will have photo and video coverage at this event to make you all famous!

Speeding said:
primary focus of RBD is wheelin. The rest is extra! It's an open ride weekend to ride Friday, Saturday, and sunday. The BTF comp is Saturday but you can wheel the rest of the park during the comp if you wanted to but I'd recommend watching the action on primos!

As I've posted before pirate4x4.com will have photo and media coverage at this event to make you all famous!
ats what im talking bout.sounds like some funtimes :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :popcorn: :spin: loller.gif

;D ;D ;D I m plannin on comin to wheel around just gotta look over parts from wheelin at fall 4 all... Im gonna try to bring my PAW in LAW to shake his ol ass up :driving: :driving: booyang,,,, maybe i can get V-NOTCH this go round on PANE .... :dblthumb: