• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

We are havng a workday THIS SATURDAY at morris mountain to get ready for RBD. If anyone would like to come I could really use the help! We need to add signs, clear brush, and clean up camp area.

Meeting at 10am Saturday the 6th at the pavillion.

Speeding said:
We are havng a workday THIS SATURDAY at morris mountain to get ready for RBD. If anyone would like to come I could really use the help! We need to add signs, clear brush, and clean up camp area.

Meeting at 10am Saturday the 6th at the pavillion.

Not gona make that. Got the play day for the scholarship fund that day.

I'll be there. I'll be bringing a pressure washer for the bathrooms. Is there anything else needed?

kid rok said:
I'll be there. I'll be bringing a pressure washer for the bathrooms. Is there anything else needed?

You volunteering for bathroom duty or just bringing the equipment? I mean I'll give you like three koozies if you're planning on doing the bathrooms. laughing1

We need easy transportation to put up signs if you have anything, PM me. I'll have my jeep but it's not gonna be able to cover some of the park.(like the new back forty or whatever it's called)

Can't make it now. I need to let my finger heal. Sorry Ricky, I was really going to clean the bathrooms for ya.

-in, staffing and wheeling the new rig, also co-piloting some with zukiscott, also bringin the rc tuber

rv is down so ill be tent campin

no promises, but i will try and come out and help for a couple hours. I have prior obligations at 3pm our time but i will see what i can do for ya.

Today I picked up the first Jeep I've ever owned!

149665_457896972420_501052420_5383189_2421839_n1.jpg

Eric, that thing is gnna be awesome. Make sure you prep a tow point on the front and reinforce the steering and rear frame. thumb.gif

spent the day Saturday making new signs for all over the park to help with navigation. Try to get lost now! Thanks to lee, will, randy, and georgia for the help painting and hanging signs. Next workday is the 20th. Anyone that works a full day will get to ride a day free btw!

I hope it was free, the plastic frames of the later models don't hold up as well. A honda fitty will cut it in half. The earlier units had steel frames from the factory.

224racin said:
-in, staffing and wheeling the new rig, also co-piloting some with zukiscott, also bringin the rc tuber

rv is down so ill be tent campin

correction, ill b box truck camping lol

I will be needing one of those 2010 stickers, and one of the 09 that blew off on the way home. molaugh

this quest may have been answered earlier but i didnt catch it, the stickers will they be at gate when pay to ride are they free or $$$$ just wondering

Thanks ....