• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - RBD 2010 - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
1089671308_n7wwV-L.jpg

The 4th annual Ricky B'Day event at Morris Mountain ORV - November 26th-28th! RBD originated as a celebration of my birthday, and this year is the big 21! Years past this event has been an exclusive invite-only event, but this year is open to everyone! So tell your friends and bring your rig to the biggest wheelin' party of the year! Music, food, partying, wild late night antics, and wheelin!

Mountain Mayhem sponsored by Blue Torch Fabworks. $1,000 payout to the winner!* The competition will be held Saturday at 10am on Los Primos. Course will start at the bottom of Los Primos, and the finish line is when you are sitting on top of the ledges at the top of primos!
Rules are simple:
  • Fastest to the top!
    No classes, run what ya brung
    No winching
    Up to 3 runs per competitor, fastest run wins

Only $20 to enter competition! Comp starts at 9am, must be lined up by 8:30am at the bottom of Los Primos.

So in the words of the great Ricky Bobby. You're either first, or you're last. laughing1

Gate Fee Cost:
$50 for the weekend
$30 per day
Camping is FREE and encouraged!

Friday: Gate opens at 8am
Saturday: Gate opens at 7am. Competition starts at 10am. Party festivities begin around 7pm at camp. Unofficial bomber race/barbie jeep race/antics to follow.
Sunday: Park closes at 6pm.

www.morrismountainorv.com
www.bluetorchfab.com

Re: RBD 2010 at Morris Mountain - Biggest wheelin' party of the year!

I'll be there fu sho! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Re: RBD 2010 at Morris Mountain - Biggest wheelin' party of the year!

Barbie Jeep FTW. Maybe it will make it farther than our bomber did laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Re: RBD 2010 at Morris Mountain - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

Busted knuckle bomber should be there in all it's glory and ready to give it another try.

Re: RBD 2010 at Morris Mountain - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-28

bad80cj said:
Busted knuckle bomber should be there in all it's glory and ready to give it another try.
fill it w/ lucus and give her hell for two more laps... molaugh molaugh molaugh

Re: RBD 2010 at Morris Mountain - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-

IN. Probably with a bomber and rig.

draggbody said:
fill it w/ lucus and give her hell for two more laps... molaugh molaugh molaugh

**** Jimmy I got her fired up and running today. She smoked a little lol. Time for a new motor.

bad80cj said:
**** Jimmy I got her fired up and running today. She smoked a little lol. Time for a new motor.
time for a new car... that turd isnt worth putting an engine is, hell no ford is worth putting a motor in...

Jimmy you just scared of that ford whoop pow! :woot:

MountainMayhem_flyer.jpg

Hmm... lets see if work will let me take that Monday off to get back to KansASS...

Re: RBD 2010 at Morris Mountain - Biggest wheelin' party of the year! - Nov. 26-

MUCHADO said:
Hmm... lets see if work will let me take that Monday off to get back to KansASS...

awesome. It's been too long man!

Oh yeah! :drinkers:

Dayum, maybe I'll just have to knock the other windows out of the XJ and call it a bomber! :flipoff1:

Holly Crap Ricky B is only turning 21, I feel old! :-\

Bubba you going to compete this time slacker!?! :dunno: Just askin!

rbd2010

Where do we send the money for the strippers? Is there a Paypal account setup?

If some one will donate a pole I will build a deck to put it on. It will be a movable platform so Randy can remove it for the family events. Or have Mommy pole dancing day at the park. :cougar:

rbd2010

kid rok said:
Where do we send the money for the strippers? Is there a Paypal account setup?

If some one will donate a pole I will build a deck to put it on. It will be a movable platform so Randy can remove it for the family events. Or have Mommy pole dancing day at the park. :cougar:

I support single moms!!!! flashemifyougotem

Latest posts